Cleaning Up at Durakai

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
Looks like we are all bogans - nearly all?? :(
Someone from the city will spend say $40-50 on a long sleeve shirt with a label on it to FIT IN.
Been there done that!.
Someone from the city is clean when it comes to disposal of rubbish coz there are bins everywhere.
Maybe the problem is coz there are no bins in the bush, obviously local councils won't pay pay for bins and to be emptied in state forests and help keep it clean?

Jaros said:
I was camping on Nth Straddie and these bogans appeared on the 2nd night and you could smell the cannibis and hear the boom boom music for the 2 nights they were there and they were evicted. The women used to carry their babies into the water and urinate instead of going the extra 50 mts to the toilet block. Don't know what the blokes did-probably went out there as well.
No self respecting bogan listens to doof doof music music Jaros, they must have been crackheads!

Dave79 said:
Jaros said:
I was camping on Nth Straddie and these bogans appeared on the 2nd night and you could smell the cannibis and hear the boom boom music for the 2 nights they were there and they were evicted. The women used to carry their babies into the water and urinate instead of going the extra 50 mts to the toilet block. Don't know what the blokes did-probably went out there as well.
No self respecting bogan listens to doof doof music music Jaros, they must have been crackheads!
When I'm out west I like country music, fits the scence.
I use to compose digital music with a programme called ableton live. I still love the complexity's of today's dance music, it's just another challenge like geology.
Frequencys of sound in music makes a target boring.
Says a bushman in a flano!

i don't think it would matter with most of them if there were bins out bush, they would still have to waste the energy to move the 3 meters place the rubbish in it

i don't see what the problem is it is a dammed site lighter to carry it out than carry it in

yep got me flanny shirts and me flanny jacket but it's bloody hard to be a bogan up here, we only get about a months worth of wear out of it a year as it gets to hot :lol:

when i am out bush the only thing i like to listen to is the bush telly :fire: