Shaft Cable Clamps GPX5000 Or Similar? Where Can I Get Them?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get the little attachment that bolts onto GPX shaft to stop the cable wiggling on the front end of the GPX control box?

I don't know if it even has a name, so hard to search!

I looked at a GPX6000 today and am certain that the same coil lead issues will arise at the front of the control box, similar to the GPX5000. It may even be more necessary as the thread that the lead screws onto is made of light alloy or plastic and in my opinion ripe for field fatigue breakage.

I guess it could also be taped into position but when I had my 5000 I was a fan the the little shaft device.

Any information on where to get it would be appreciated!

Thanks for the replies. It is different to the one I had on my 5000 but still looks like it does the same thing so will suffice.

The one I had was a fairly solid block with a groove, attached to the shaft with couple of screws. It had a little white twist that you turned to lock the cable into the groove. Can't remember where I got it.

Good luck to all here.

1619662003_dsc00948.jpg

This the one you mean, i bought this about 8 years ago off e-bay, really simple and works great,

Yes that's the one! Gosh...so long ago....
Well spotted. Would anyone know where to get them now?

Latest posts