hardyakka's video's

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that is one of the best little units i've seen. Needed one of those last week. Absolutely awesome!

Can we get some specs in the DIY section I'm super impressed and i'm sure others will be just as chuffed.

Hey Hardyakka, got to keep some trade secrets. hahaha. Your pumping out some great looking units mate, the new highbanker looks the ducks guts. I am sure you will move a few. Cheers Balx

Thanks Balx and Kemjak57,

I'm going to have a go at building a back packable trommel this week, i'll post a short video when i have it up and running.

Cheers

Hardyakka

hardyakka said:
Thanks Balx and Kemjak57,

I'm going to have a go at building a back packable trommel this week, i'll post a short video when i have it up and running.

Cheers

Hardyakka
Easily my favourite post for a while, i await with eagerness.

Awesome Hardyakka, looks like a great unit. Going to the for sale section right now to have a look.... :)

Very nice unit HardYakka,

I am nearly finished my Highbanker and now I have to build a trammel...and dry blower....and..

Great work, a back pack version would be very handy

Cheers,
Matt

Thanks guys, the hardest thing about the back pack model is trying to keep the weight down but still retaining a reasonable size drum.
Should have something knocked up by the end of the week ;)

That is the best invention since the Walbanker! Now we need a name for it. Trommel is too generic.

Suggestions please!

Well done Hardyakka, not only dose it look great but it seems to handle what was thrown at it with ease. Nice job indeed.

So how was the cleanup.... any shiny good stuff ?????
cheers :)

Cheers guys,

Elrodeo, i'd be looking for $1800.00, everything brand new ready to go minus the pump and hoses.

The pump i'm using there is something i put together myself, there's a bit of messing around making shafts on the lathe and mounts for the pump.
Its a honda gx 35 engine with a keene P-90 pump.
They only weigh about 5kg and put out around 300 litres per minute.
I had that 1 yesterday running just above idle and that was plenty for this little trommel

Latest posts