SDC2300 for Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
my how things change... I've decided to sell my 2300 again.. exact same unit as listed in this post https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=36546

Price has been revised to $3,000 if collected ex Central Vic.

If you are able to settle this weekend then I will reduce the sale price to $2800!!

I'm heading West for a while so need some extra cash incase we get locked in there due to Covid.

Great buy for some lucky person! Unit comes with original receipt, everything as supplied when new and balance of warranty

yes JeffC1060 its still available and I'm free to conduct the sale right now :)

I'll email my mobile number to you..

edit.
email sent

Jeff,

I clicked the email tab in your post profile and it proceeded with the email page, wrote my message and hit send - all indications say it emailed fine.

Have you entered your email details (correctly) in your profile page ? You need to have email setup elsewhere from this forum for it to have worked

Other option is to enable messages in your profile setup page here on PA, that way I can send you a private message that you can read in your PA message box - nobody else can see these, they're private

Big L

Double checked email address, all as it should be.
I have no idea why it isn't going through.

Big L

It seems I am unable to use pm until I have 10 posts, I wonder if you sending me an email has the same restrictions because I'm a newby

Jeffc1060 said:
Big L

It seems I am unable to use pm until I have 10 posts, I wonder if you sending me an email has the same restrictions because I'm a newby
Probably does Jeff.

I'll check a bit later this morning and see if you've managed 10 posts, hopefully it fixes things for you.

Rgds AL

Status
Not open for further replies.