Minelab Survey

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problem with surveys is that you do one and then suddenly you are inundated with requests to do others not even related to metal detecting.
I receive Emails daily from Lowes, Super Cheap Auto, Pet barn, Ebay, OPSM, Good Guys, I have clicked the Opt Out links to these companies/ retailers but it does not work. :argh: .
Speaking of Ebay. I was looking to buy a generator from Cashies a few days a go.Today I received a hint from Ebay pointing towards generator listings. Double :argh:
On closer inspection the gene at Cashies had a very leaky ... engine main Bearing seal....So no deal. The gene was gone yesterday, be interesting to see how long it takes to come back to them.

And please take note of the ending notification,

Thank you for your time and your valuable contribution to this important research.

We will look to share the findings with you through Minelab and the prospecting associations soon.

Further to my POST last week, here is an OPT-IN link for the Minelab survey that anyone can do, so feel free to pass it on to fossicking and prospecting friends who could participate in this short survey to provide data on the fossicking community throughout Australia. You need to do it before the end of April.

It is easy to fill out, take the average person no more than 3-4 minutes. Registered Minelab customers would have already received it.

This link is for you to record your interest and the survey company will then cross check against your details to make sure you have not already responded and then send you a UNIQUE link to the actual survey.

Opt-in link: https://actionsurveys.com.au/index.php/478747?newtest=Y&lang=en

I urge all forum members to get behind this survey to help our state associations, and the industry at large, to better understand the scale and importance of fossicking and prospecting as a hobby or more serious activity.

Of course, as befits a free society, the survey is voluntary. But I dont know why anyone would not want to contribute to our collective cause by getting behind it!

Previously some people passed around their own unique links, but these would not have functioned. The OPT-IN link process is the way to go. :Y:

Has any one else done this Yet. ?

It is very important for us to do as it will fully
expose the importance of what we prospectors put into the community's
we visit in our travels. :)

It is totally harmless and you do not have to give your identity out if you wish.
That is only for the prize draw of either a Gold Monster 1000 or Equinox Detector.