Shaw Backpack Drill + F1A4 Level 3 +++++

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
F1A4 Level 3 (Ground Balance button on top of the handgrip) + Battery charger, Body Jacket, SEF coil (390 by 300), Razorback Coil Miner John ML Series (260 by 160), Headphones + Exterior Speaker.
$2400
Car Frig (hardly used)
$100
240 v generator (hardly used)
$100
Garvin Etrex 20
$90
Shaw Backpack Drill with 50m extensions + 12v pump, battery, hoses, jerry can, 3 diamond cutting heads, 23kg bag Quick Gel Bentonite (unopened) approx 150 drill hole markers (red + yellow), First aid kit
$2750
My heart bleeds to let this lot go but Covid 19 was a total disaster for us. A whole year wasted with team members locked down in Victoria and Queensland with costs rising.

Hi I am Reg from QLD, I am interested in your Shaw backpack drill.
Where are you?
Reg

Harlequin, do you still have your backpack drill for sale? Reg
My mobile is xxxxxxxxxx.

Edit -no private telephone no's on open forum-use your email till you have 10 posts up.

Harlequin said:
F1A4 Level 3 (Ground Balance button on top of the handgrip) + Battery charger, Body Jacket, SEF coil (390 by 300), Razorback Coil Miner John ML Series (260 by 160), Headphones + Exterior Speaker.
$2400
Car Frig (hardly used)
$100
240 v generator (hardly used)
$100
Garvin Etrex 20
$90
Shaw Backpack Drill with 50m extensions + 12v pump, battery, hoses, jerry can, 3 diamond cutting heads, 23kg bag Quick Gel Bentonite (unopened) approx 150 drill hole markers (red + yellow), First aid kit
$2750
My heart bleeds to let this lot go but Covid 19 was a total disaster for us. A whole year wasted with team members locked down in Victoria and Queensland with costs rising.
Hi sir, I am not very used to the system, I am interested in purchasing your Shaw drill. Is it available? My mobile to call me is xxxxxxxxxx

Edit: No priv tel no's allowed on open forum. Use the email till you get 10 posts.

Reg13 said:
RM Outback said:
Reg13 said:
Jaros said:
He never replied to my PM? :(
Hi Jaros, how could I contact Harlequin? Thank you.

Use the EMAIL :Y: simples :beer:

If he never replied to Jaros I doubt you'll get a response, good luck.

Thanks. How to get Harlequin email?

Under Harlequin's name on his top post there is a little box that says 'Email'. Press on that and it takes you through to a spot where you can send him your email.

BUT, I am only guessing that you can see that function. I can, but maybe as you are a newer member you might not be able to see it? Mods - do you know the answer to that?

Good luck Reg13 :Y:

Northeast said:
Reg13 said:
RM Outback said:
Reg13 said:
Jaros said:
He never replied to my PM? :(
Hi Jaros, how could I contact Harlequin? Thank you.

Use the EMAIL :Y: simples :beer:

If he never replied to Jaros I doubt you'll get a response, good luck.

Thanks. How to get Harlequin email?

Under Harlequin's name on his top post there is a little box that says 'Email'. Press on that and it takes you through to a spot where you can send him your email.

BUT, I am only guessing that you can see that function. I can, but maybe as you are a newer member you might not be able to see it? Mods - do you know the answer to that?

Good luck Reg13 :Y:

Thank you very much for the info Northeast. Reg

Jaros said:
Hi Jaros, any chance I could have Harlequins email? I do not see the link as described by Northeast. Thank you, Reg

Reg13 said:
Jaros said:
Hi Jaros, any chance I could have Harlequins email? I do not see the link as described by Northeast. Thank you, Reg

Goto the 1st post in this thread and tap on Harlequins email icon, it's there your just not looking hard enough.

Northeast said:
I think it might be because Reg doesnt have the 10 posts up like Dave said.
Email icon might appear after that :Y:

No that is not the case, email is accessible by everyone who registers. Private message functio is limited to post count not email function, See Mod Edit post 6# :beer:

Grrrrr tried to add a link but since I did an update on my phone I can't upload :( Be thankful Reg you don't have this problem all you need to do mate is have a closer look at the options :beer:

Jaros said:

Jaros, please, as a moderator, could you send to Harlequin my phone number or email address please, or maybe you could let me have his email address? Thank you

Sent Email & PM.

Reg13 said:
Jaros said:

Jaros, please, as a moderator, could you send to Harlequin my phone number or email address please, or maybe you could let me have his email address? Thank you

Sent Email & PM.

Thank you Jaros, Reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts