ALF is Closing Down...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This part of their explanation is predictable, but sad nonetheless:
1614552095_alf.jpg

Maybe they should have a talk to Harri before pulling the plug?

Sorry grubstake, I just noticed your comment at the bottom... Didn't see it before... Think I need to visit Specsavers...

Yes that would have been a great option...

Looks it may be taken up by a ALF Member who is rallying up some troops.. Was told today that it only has 2 days left, so may be off-line for a period of time...
But I will mention it...

Would be a great addition to PA as well....

More work for the overloaded mods tho.... :)

LW...

Also it would Add to the members of PA by 25+%... Some food for thought for the Mods and Harril to consider... Its not dead yet.... :perfect:

Plus We Don't argue over there... :)

LW....

It's my understanding that Harri is the proprietor of a number of forums around the world, so I wasn't necessarily proposing a merger with PA, although I guess that isn't necessarily the worst of ideas either. He has proved to be a very hands-off owner of PA, which is a good thing for the members and I'd expect that he knows where to find low cost servers for forums to run on, so if he was interested, I think ALF's current owners could do a lot worse than talk to him and sound him out.

aussiefarmer said:
Surely its pages / topics could merge into PA in some sort of merge and that would make this forum even better in the long run.

I proposed that to Top Mod and harry?.... But got no reply... :| as expected...

LW......

Rockhunter62 said:
LoneWolf said:
aussiefarmer said:
Surely its pages / topics could merge into PA in some sort of merge and that would make this forum even better in the long run.

I proposed that to Top Mod and harry?.... But got no reply... :| as expected...

LW......

Is there a Top Mod? I thought they were all equal.

Cheers

Doug

Poor attempt at humour or a poor attempt at being condescending, can't work out which yet. :clap:

Latest posts