GPZ7000: Info, Tips, Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got out and used my Z-search. Only had time for a short hunt, but was happy to score a piece. Weighed 0.58g.

1616495656_zsearch.jpg

Was flicking between General and HY while searching, but was in HY when I heard the whisper. Flicked to general and the signal was the same. The ground was super noisy in this spot, so no chance of running normal.

Hi PhaseTech, just wandering in your latest video you have taken the Nugget Finder Z search off! any reason?
I have the Z search but haven't used it yet. That will be next month for me.

Cheers Pro-oz
Just because I wanted to go for a bit of a walk in some open ground adjacent to some diggings, and thought the bigger coil will give me a little more coverage.

Hi Guys/Gals/ Alphabet etc

Am soon to provide some training on Xchange2 and Xchgange2 Extended to club members.

So many have no clue or even used it and with the Police / Prisons and Search and Recovery jobs I do; the clients like the fact that I can export and they can import tracks and the search and find points. They can then overlay onto Google earth or their own maps...

NOTE: Until now this has all been with the CTX3030.

However I have had a couple of club members ask if Xchange2 works on the GPZ7000 = LOL.

They have been missing out on things...

Can any one upload or email me their GPZ7000 Default settings and or some of their MLF files that I can then do some prep work on for the training session I am to be doing.

I will be connecting their units on the day as part of the training and MAKING it clear as to the process to copy/move and save new profiles to their machines. So many get it mixed up as the way the SQL Data Base and the Xchange interface works; it can be confusing.

Thanks IN ADVANCE.

PS. Have been off air for a while as while the NEw knee is great both my Wife and I have been running into a number of health issue and the last 4 weeks with Covid19 and it was not a great time. I have also busted and fully torn the ligaments in my dominate wrist and may yet have to have it fully fused..

PPS. Getting old is not a fun as I was led to believe.

Mark

FYI: Xchange2 will crash if you try to Log ON... So maps are unavailable. Has been ongoing and will be some time b4 ML can roll out an Approved fix.

I have a FB Page up and a workaround...

If you need mapping and don't use "Xchange2-extended" to strip your gps points etc, then search FB for Xchange2 Worldwide.