New Nokta Au Gold Finder detector in the works?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I've mentioned previously, I like to think of it as a more robust Gold Racer, with ability to be hip-mounted. It also comes standard with the little 5" coil, so that accounts for some of the price difference. I also find the Au Gold finder seems to hold it's threshold just that little bit better than the Gold Racer (on similar iSat settings).

The gold racer with its screen and target ID is ultimately a little more versatile, but for a grab and go workhorse machine (like the old Fisher Gold Bugs), the AU Gold Finder is the go. I once was cleaning out a really trashy spot, and was on hands and knees cleaning out target after target. I chose the AU Gold to do this task as I knew there'd be dirt and rocks flying everywhere. It did a great job. I didn't pull any gold, but did when I went back with some other units that could be worked after a bulk of the trash was removed.

I picked up an AU gold finder and used it for the first time over 3 days last week.I tested it over ground in Tambaroora,Avisford and Windeyer and it handled the ground with ease.I love how easy it is to use with the dials and easy ground balance and I used All Metal mode nearly the whole time with the 5" coil.it picks up tiny bits of trash and I'd love to say I found tons of gold but none at this stage.got some tiny stuff with the pan in Tambaroora.
One downside is the terrible headphones it comes with where they use a 1/8" jack into the machine then 3.5mm headphones.the machine is very loud and volume is adjustable so I didn't use them.Detector is very robust.

Latest posts