Builds by Baz - crevicing tools.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of stock again. I cut another 16 last night, so there will be stock by the end of the week. :)

Baz.

I think I use mine everyday and haven't had time for prospecting for weeks. Weeding tool, possibly the best alrounder. I do a lot of rigging and so handy. This week I'm digging a 19m trench 900 deep, services everywhere and have records back 60 years. All way wrong. Have been using the crackscratcher, go down four inches then get the backhoe.

God bless you bob

Edi said:
I think I use mine everyday and haven't had time for prospecting for weeks. Weeding tool, possibly the best alrounder. I do a lot of rigging and so handy. This week I'm digging a 19m trench 900 deep, services everywhere and have records back 60 years. All way wrong. Have been using the crackscratcher, go down four inches then get the backhoe.

God bless you bob

That's awesome Edi. Thanks mate!

Baz.

Baz crack scratchers are back!

May 2021 bring you cracks loaded with gold! I've just forged a heap more today. 14 in stock.

Link to order your Baz crack scratcher https://shop.buildsbybaz.com/?product=builds-by-baz-crack-scratcher-prospectors-friend

The spice (gold) must flow!

kTFqw9T.jpg

Plenty still available if anyone wants one. They haven't moved for a while. No pocket money for Baz to go prospecting... :(

;)

Baz.

G'day gang. My apologies, I've been pretty busy so I haven't had a chance to make more crack scratchers. I'm currently out of stock, but hopefully I'll get a chance to forge some more this weekend.

Cheers,

Baz.

Latest posts