Bundy Ben, X-terra 705 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure am Rocket. Making the most of my time on the ground before storm season starts (I do lightning photography & chase the storms around the region). Also work commitments will tie me up a bit over the next 3 weeks & it will also get too hot to be in the blazing sun for hours on end very shortly.

You guys in QLD are blessed with having so many ex-military sites to explore, whilst we do have some down south they are few and far between, and not always readily accessible. I would be seriously targetting some sovereigns, especially if air force related areas. ;)

1615241665_034b9232-3465-4715-8654-dc531b056ce9.jpg

Still kicking Around the scrub and finding a few winners. Found this little 145yo beauty yesterday.

Life happened gold digger. Starting to settle down a bit, new detectors plus rebuilding my old mans sd22oo and my old gp3500. Time to get back hunting gemstones and the odd scratch for gold.

Bundy Ben said:
Life happened gold digger. Starting to settle down a bit, new detectors plus rebuilding my old mans sd22oo and my old gp3500. Time to get back hunting gemstones and the odd scratch for gold.

Awesome :Y:

Latest posts