Wet Prospecting gear For Sale Victoria location.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8. Back pack custom highbanker (approx 6 inch) sluice with 1 inch connection (no mat)
Ask $60

This item is now Sold.

Couldn't be happier with the little highbanker, thanks GT! After a bit of playing around i got it set up and running in the shed last night over a tub and it pulled some very fine fine gold out of some random gravel i had sitting around for god knows how long. :perfect: for anyone looking to buy off GT, he's a great bloke to deal with, threw in a few extras and some good advice, I would gladly purchase again anyday! :Y: :Y:

Thanks for your endorsement Jim, glad to see you enjoying it :Y:

10. Wilson Stainless bait/yabbie pump.
Retail current Anaconda sale $48 ask $40

This item is now Sold

Items still for sale:

Custom 8 inch Sluice bare bones style (no mat).
Ask:$40 (fits Gold rat 8 inch dream mat exactly)

6. Minelab panning kit.
Ask $40

5. 8 inch Custom Highbanker inc 1 inch connection.
Ask $400 Price drop "Covid19 special" $350

This highbanker is made to fit 8 inch dream mat exactly, is properly tig welded and professionally folded.

Ive sold my GMonster and Nox800, and in light of the current crisis Ive reduced the Highbanker to the lowest price I would take for now. However, if your in the market I will be having some enforced time off after Easter and will be constructing at least a couple or maybe a few smaller ones as the workshop I use is slow.

At that time I may offer this full size one at a lower price, along with the smaller ones.

Cheers.

Would you consider swapping the highbanker 8 inch and 8 inch dream mat for a whites Goldmaster gmt there worth about 1000 new

Status
Not open for further replies.