SteveG's videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed watching the video Steve. Your camera resolution is nice and clear. Keep them coming!

Yeah make more Steve. Its great to see. When I saw the start and being a NQlander I thought I wonder how the marchies are treating you :D nasty little buggers. Well done and good luck next time. Cheers Rick

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would try a new area at a gold field about 5 hours from Cairns that had recently been burnt out, making the area much easier to detect compared to the usual long grass. So happy to have found 8 nuggets, all very coarse speccies.

Thanks for the vid. Nothing better to watch in cold, wet, locked down Vic.
Great patch, and from what you showed of the quartz at the top of the hill Id suggest that your source is a weathered down saddle reef. Without old timers workings youve got a virgin patch. A detectorists dream. :Y:

Good go mate. :goldnugget:

That footwear had my focus more than those beaut nuggets :lol: 10/10 for the video and 11/10 for the brave "soles" wrapped in those open toes. Love it.

Definitely the sorts of pieces that would get my motor running, chunky free gold and some nice specis.

Thanks for putting up, seems everyone here is the south has forgotten how to upload a video or use a camera. Easy to cheer a bloke on given that.

OldGT said:
Good go mate. :goldnugget:

That footwear had my focus more than those beaut nuggets :lol: 10/10 for the video and 11/10 for the brave "soles" wrapped in those open toes. Love it.

Definitely the sorts of pieces that would get my motor running, chunky free gold and some nice specis.

Thanks for putting up, seems everyone here is the south has forgotten how to upload a video or use a camera. Easy to cheer a bloke on given that.

Thank you mate, I really appreciate the positive feedback! This forum has such a great community

Latest posts