General National Weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just showed the Snow in Australia saying it has crossed several States,

So who has been out playing in it and who is moaning about it, :playful: :playful: :playful:

Didn't know about the snow, but just went outside and it sure feels like it's out there! Chilly wind.

Not complaining - it's warm inside! :)

Ridge Runner said:
They just showed the Snow in Australia saying it has crossed several States,

So who has been out playing in it and who is moaning about it, :playful: :playful: :playful:

Had a play in it today, unplanned got a call to help recover 2 hounds that swam across Big River yesterday afternoon and got to dark to recover them. All good fortunately this morning they returned to where they crossed yesterday which made for some free time on the way home.
1598170408_img_20200823_180802.jpg

Geez RM that looks Cozy,

It was -15 and below up north here last week, It's 12*c hear at 07:00 this morning, It's meant to Snow around Thursday :inlove: Hope I get some.

RM Outback said:
Not looking forward to working in Shepparton Friday Sunday and Monday :(
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7093/1611041228_img_20210119_182226.jpg

Reckon I'll be a kilo or 2 lighter. Edit: fill up your bird baths and any outside containers for the wildlife.

Wont make it any cooler mate but hopefully knowing Im out there in it too might make you feel better about it.

Kinda ironic, we got the virus in the country and instead of work going quiet its been the opposite, otherwise (being a painter) I would dodge it completely for my sanity and health.

Stay safe mate, unfortunately someones gotta keep the world turning. :Y:

Yeah work definitely picked up for me at the start which payed dividends 3 fold :D the extra work cheap fuel and the ability to move around for essential services :perfect: I'll be working through the night to benefit me and the truck :Y: I hope you don't have to do too much while the heat peaks, keep safe yourself mate :beer:

Muk said:
Normal temps for the Pilbara cheers Muk.

Don't doubt it one bit Muk, if you're conditioned to it it's easier to handle. Loved the hot weather as a kid but nowadays I prefer to get out of it if possible :beer:

Just tipped out 54mm from the rain gauge :perfect: that's from 9am this morning. Expecting more rain and storms overnight so the 24hr total should be a good one :beer: We definitely need it it's been pretty dry around here for the last few months. Top dam has come up if we get a good storm it might just start to overflow into the bottom that would be great :beer: haven't had good rain like this during summer for a few years.

Latest posts