Prospecting Locations-Maps-Resources web site ( World of Shiny Stuff)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7.62marksman said:
I have looked and to me its way out of date
Does not show all gold places
I looked at 2 places that i know have mines on them and have found gold on them but they dont show up on this one
Make that 3 no gold at hill end
Not something i would use or depend on
It's not supposed to give X marks the spot - find gold here, but general information on areas to assist as a research starting point. It is a fairly comprehensive but general list of potential fossicking locations.
It's broken down under regional areas i.e. Hill End areas are listed under Bathurst, Hargraves/Windeyer are listed under Mudgee etc. etc. etc. Find the region of interest, click on it then narrow your search down further.
The info comes from a number of freely available + reliable sources & historical data (don't know how he'd update that?) with disclaimers to do you own research in regards to access, verifying mineral/s in area etc.

7.62marksman said:
I have looked and to me its way out of date
Does not show all gold places
I looked at 2 places that i know have mines on them and have found gold on them but they dont show up on this one
Make that 3 no gold at hill end
Not something i would use or depend on

Just like mbasko stated marksman, I think this is designed to help beginners try to find gems like Little Gem Hunter not renowned gold miners like yourself.

Cheers

Doug

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: renowned gold miners like yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You Funny Man

Yes i agreed with mbasko as said i would go and have another look later

Latest posts