Looking

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sold ounce of small stuff and 1 ounce medium stuff but i have some big stuff 5grm upwards ill weight it in the few days ,ps im not new to this forum i just went walkabout for 12mths ill talk to the missus what she wants to do

Flatlander said:
I just sold ounce of small stuff and 1 ounce medium stuff but i have some big stuff 5grm upwards ill weight it in the few days ,ps im not new to this forum i just went walkabout for 12mths ill talk to the missus what she wants to do
Who were you before Ya went walkabout ? .
As most know Im not a tyre kicker :D
If you have what I want Im a buyer :Y:
Let me know .

dam it said:
Flatlander said:
Who were you before Ya went walkabout ? .
As most know Im not a tyre kicker :D
If you have what I want Im a buyer :Y:
Let me know .

Pretty sure he was originally known as "Flatlander".

Cheers

Doug

I don't have a couple of ounces dam it but I've got part of. Are you looking for solid bits, big bits, under 1 gram bits, specimens, wiry/porous?

Most of mine is sub gram, a few just over a gram and some multi-gram specimens. And possibly a 9 gram solid slug that a mate agreed to buy 2 yrs ago but we just haven't caught up since. Not sure if he still wants it.

I have a feeling you're not far from Wang so happy to meet in Wang if you want to inspect.

Cheers, N.E.

Northeast said:
I don't have a couple of ounces dam it but I've got part of. Are you looking for solid bits, big bits, under 1 gram bits, specimens, wiry/porous?

Most of mine is sub gram, a few just over a gram and some multi-gram specimens. And possibly a 9 gram solid slug that a mate agreed to buy 2 yrs ago but we just haven't caught up since. Not sure if he still wants it.

I have a feeling you're not far from Wang so happy to meet in Wang if you want to inspect.

Cheers, N.E.
Hey Mate :D
I may have got on to 8 Oz,s of Bullion , Going to check it out this morning .
Give you a yell later today :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts