You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

anton
02 December 2020 12:13 pm

ok, after 3 yrs of struggling pressing the deus buttons, through my cover, ive had enough sad .. i change settings . like most deus users, fairly frequently while hunting, and coz i got big fingers,it gets frustrating and i always think my thumbnail is gonna split thru the buttons..Anyway smile .. ive seen you tubes of people who have put those bumpers on the buttons //anyone here done that? if so what type and size bumpers you use? do they come off without damaging the buttons? any help. pictures etc much appreciated smile cheers guys.

One day, my ship will come in. And with my luck, I'll be waiting at the airport!.....Arrrgh!!!..I scratched the control box of my AT Pro! Bloody thing was yellow underneath!!

clegy
02 December 2020 01:23 pm

Hi Anton,
They are the little bump stop things that are on the inside of your kitchen cupboards.
They are available at any hardware store for not much at all. I found some in the shed from a flatpak cupboard I never used.

Cheers mate

Clegy

Now Open in Newcastle NSW https://detectorist.com.au High quality Metal Detecting Gear with Training. Come and say G'day.
1/11 Riverside Drive Mayfield West NSW 2304

anton
02 December 2020 01:46 pm

awesome clegy:).. do they cause damage if you want them off, for some reason? also, are they easy to apply? i mean, do you just place them on, or have to hold down with pressure? either way, im off to a harware shop soon, lol smile

One day, my ship will come in. And with my luck, I'll be waiting at the airport!.....Arrrgh!!!..I scratched the control box of my AT Pro! Bloody thing was yellow underneath!!

anton
02 December 2020 02:16 pm

thanks to clegy for all his help smile smile .. ive got a direction to go in now..cheers smile

Dave law
02 December 2020 02:20 pm

anton wrote:

thanks to clegy for all his help smile smile .. ive got a direction to go in now..cheers smile

could you post some pictures of your results please. I am interested. Thanks

I enjoy haveing my electromagnetic feild disturbed. XP Deus. 9" low&9"hf coil MI6 pinpointer. Diamond Digger. Oldest coin. 1797 Cart wheel penny X2. FOM winner 5/17.

anton
02 December 2020 02:52 pm

will do dave, no problems...im not the most handy person in the world, when it comes to these things (im usually trying so careful not to do damage when i do this type of stuff, that i usually end up doing what i am trying to avoid, lol ), but this should be a hassel free mod smile

1 user likes this post: Dave law

hippyhunter
15 January 2021 09:08 pm

Hi anton.If you are prefering not to stick them directly onto the buttons of the remote, the concept should work just as well if you just stick them on the plastic cover directly above the buttons.