You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

Muk
07 November 2020 05:29 pm

Still in WA sorry cheers Muk.

Dave law
07 November 2020 05:45 pm

I see Ben from gold diggers has PINK picks (all profits supports breast cancer research) free postage too. Cheers.

I enjoy haveing my electromagnetic feild disturbed. XP Deus. 9" low&9"hf coil MI6 pinpointer. Diamond Digger. Oldest coin. 1797 Cart wheel penny X2. FOM winner 5/17.

Dr Lex Winter
Banned
Banned
13 January 2021 10:39 pm

Mirrors wrote:

Bendigo have Bunnings
See if they have pelican picks in stock
pickshovel

$84!

For a pick stamped and welded by a blind man in a factory in China!

Christ on a stick, that's highway robbery!

Also just FYI: "This item is not stocked in-store. You can order it from the Special Orders desk in-store or online."

Dr Lex Winter
Banned
Banned
13 January 2021 10:41 pm

Dave law wrote:

I see Ben from gold diggers has PINK picks (all profits supports breast cancer research) free postage too. Cheers.

With all the pink faff we've been sold over the decades how the hell haven't they cured that yet? It's got to be up there with PETA and their bear bile farming crap they've been peddling since the 70's.

I'd rather my profits support Australian industry and Australian tool makers than some 'charity' that puts 98% of it's earnings into advertising, marketing, and employing more people to advertise and market their scam. tongue

OzzieAu
13 January 2021 10:46 pm

You’re off to a flying start here Lex.... some passion showing too. yikes

GPX5000..2Evo’s...Whites SPP...Makro Multi Kruzer... ProFind pointer.

3 users like this post: Smoky bandit, Banjo68, goody2shoes

Upside
14 January 2021 08:37 am

Dr Lex Winter wrote:
Dave law wrote:

With all the pink faff we've been sold over the decades how the hell haven't they cured that yet? It's got to be up there with PETA and their bear bile farming crap they've been peddling since the 70's.

I'd rather my profits support Australian industry and Australian tool makers than some 'charity' that puts 98% of it's earnings into advertising, marketing, and employing more people to advertise and market their scam. tongue

Pink "faff you reckon?

That's a pretty offensive statement mate. Before my Mum passed away from cancer she suggested we should donate to help cancer research. I still do when I see them out.

Last edited by Upside (14 January 2021 08:38 am)

5 users like this post: mbasko, ProspectorPete, Banjo68, Simmo, A-team

SlickRick
14 January 2021 06:33 pm

Bought a Trojan Pick-Hoe from Bunnings the other day. Fibre glass handle, pretty light and $21. Cheap as chips

Jaros
14 January 2021 07:03 pm

We have good picks being sold by our Sponsors shown at the bottom of our home page. I've never seen a complaint about one.

F1A4M2, Exterra 705 Gold, Ace 250, Goldrat 8" Dreammat River Sluice.

2 users like this post: ProspectorPete, RM Outback

Manpa
14 January 2021 07:06 pm

Dr Lex Winter wrote:

DLW, for a lawyer you show absolutely no empathy, a disgraceful post in my opinion. mad

One of these days Ma!

6 users like this post: goody2shoes, Banjo68, Upside, ProspectorPete, A-team, mbasko

goody2shoes
14 January 2021 07:10 pm

Just get some pop corn ?

1 user likes this post: Banjo68

Manpa
14 January 2021 07:17 pm

No need he’s been banned already. big_smile

One of these days Ma!

1 user likes this post: goody2shoes

goody2shoes
14 January 2021 07:21 pm

Wow that was quick lol lol lol

Upside
14 January 2021 07:22 pm

Lex is a lawyer?? .....says it all in that case. (Insert head slap emoji here).

Last edited by Upside (14 January 2021 07:30 pm)

2 users like this post: Banjo68, goody2shoes

Banjo68
14 January 2021 07:55 pm

24 hours. 20 posts.
Made no friends.
Got to be a record ops

Equinox 800 , Gold Rat sluice , Minelab pans ,pair of worn out boots

1 user likes this post: goody2shoes

RM Outback
14 January 2021 08:47 pm

SlickRick wrote:

Bought a Trojan Pick-Hoe from Bunnings the other day. Fibre glass handle, pretty light and $21. Cheap as chips

Sounds like a great buy thumbsup just don't use it when prospecting it will chip, leave shards of the metal and have you chasing dud targets, true.

That's why prospecting picks cost what they do and the site sponsors have good followers for this simple reason. They know what the quality needs to be and make quality products that treated properly will last you many years, more than a cheap unsuited pick from Bunnings or any other hardware store. The quality equates to longevity making the investment cheap in comparison to unfit poor quality products beer

The one you bought is ideal for the veggie patch not prospecting hard ground thumbsup

2 users like this post: ProspectorPete, OzzieAu

SlickRick
14 January 2021 09:41 pm

RM Outback wrote:
SlickRick wrote:

Sounds like a great buy thumbsup just don't use it when prospecting it will chip, leave shards of the metal and have you chasing dud targets, true.

That's why prospecting picks cost what they do and the site sponsors have good followers for this simple reason. They know what the quality needs to be and make quality products that treated properly will last you many years, more than a cheap unsuited pick from Bunnings or any other hardware store. The quality equates to longevity making the investment cheap in comparison to unfit poor quality products beer

The one you bought is ideal for the veggie patch not prospecting hard ground thumbsup

Anybody want to buy a pick for their veggie patch? lol

Just starting out therefore I'm going to start asking more questions. Can i ask if there is a better size of pick to buy?

Last edited by SlickRick (14 January 2021 09:55 pm)

2 users like this post: goody2shoes, RM Outback

RM Outback
14 January 2021 10:24 pm

SlickRick wrote:
RM Outback wrote:
SlickRick wrote:

Anybody want to buy a pick for their veggie patch? lol

Just starting out therefore I'm going to start asking more questions. Can i ask if there is a better size of pick to buy?

The best size it what you're comfortable with perfect some days can be a long hard slog so being comfortable is the best approach imo.

Regarding questions ask the people who make them and their responses should help you with your decision. Just check out the site sponsors and send a pm or jump in any of their threads and ask away, their generally quick with a response beer

You might want to keep that veggie patch pick, the veggies will give you the strength to keep digging when you hit hard ground playful

1 user likes this post: SlickRick