Inverell crystals

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a group out to Stannifer this morning, great finds by everyone.
1580031735_img_0874.jpg

1580031736_img_0877.jpg

1580031736_img_0879.jpg

I was there early Jan. Stinking bloody hot but dug a few jelly beans and a nice Smokey, found two small sapphires in the sieves also.

Had a dig for sapphires near Glen Innes. Bloody hot , so I whipped out and went to the pool for a swim

1580167726_resized_20191227_134854.jpg

Beautiful crystal plate there mate, some very nice finds in this thread. I quite often visit the area Inverell and Torrington, and am allways amazed at the quality and wide array of things that are unearthed.
One place I plan to visit next trip is the copeton dam area, are there any localities worth while checking out out that way? Thankyou

The good spots are under water now after all that rain at Copeton, Stannifer is still good, some areas are closed but still plenty to be found if you look, just got to dig deeper,

Kylekelly said:
Beautiful crystal plate there mate, some very nice finds in this thread. I quite often visit the area Inverell and Torrington, and am allways amazed at the quality and wide array of things that are unearthed.
One place I plan to visit next trip is the copeton dam area, are there any localities worth while checking out out that way? Thankyou

Latest posts