X coil 17 x 14 for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling my 17x14 inch elliptical x coil, will post photos if needed, selling because I dont use it as much now that Im using the 10 inch x coil
Comes with lower shaft and spare skid plate
Located in vic price is $1200

I'm interested in the coil. Not sure how to get in touch.

Edit-use email

I'm guessing you are not selling the patch lead with it? While you may not have used it much, any feedback on using this coil?

Send me a email.

EDIT No private contact info on the open forum..

Yeah its still for sale and no the patch lead doesnt come with it as I still use it with my other x coils.

A-team said:
I'm guessing you are not selling the patch lead with it? While you may not have used it much, any feedback on using this coil?
I have used the coil a fair bit and found gold with it. Since getting x coils I havent used the minelab coil since. Im selling because I was mostly using the 10 inch but now I also have the 15 inch concentric which I dont think will be coming off my detector for a long time

How hard is it to get in contact with a seller on this forum?? my profile has no email or messaging function and I've put my contact details twice only to be deleted by the admin.

admin do you want me to use bush telegraph or something?

Stones said:
How hard is it to get in contact with a seller on this forum?? my profile has no email or messaging function and I've put my contact details twice only to be deleted by the admin.

Pull up a bit Stones, Have a look at each post near your name it says Newbie and next to that it says email.

And if you bothered to read the forum rules it tells everyone NO PRIVATE DETAILS to be published on the forum, so we're all protected from trolls.

Now go to the sellers original post hit the EMAIL tab next to his/her name and type your query, it ain't that hard.

Stones said:

When you reach 10 posts, the full site will open for you. Post away.

Stones said:

If you go ahead and do buy the 17x12 spiral x-coil that Mec30 has for sale I can give you the details of a guy that is doing the job of making the patch leads for people.

I'm sure Mec30 can also put you in contact with the same guy as well.

cheers dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts