Aldi Adventuridge Metal Detector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow detecting being hyped this week in the media....Melbourne 3AW Tony Jones talking about it yesterday Tuesday 16th Dec 2020. Minersden guy was interviewed..... Now Kogan priced jumped to $170 lol..or join their Amazon prime equivalent and get for $140 (and forget to cancel that prime thing on credit card and end up paying too much). Can't be bothered with that so I ordered it off Ebay in the end for $150 including pinpointer and accessories same as Kogan.
By the time i get it there will be no more treasures left what with all this hyping at this time of the year and thousands of aldi ones about to be sold.
Actually i want the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV but i'm not paying $250 for it.....so i can wait and use this in the meantime.
God there are sooo many chinese detectors in amazon and eBay...so many different types....so confusing....

1608632769_8438bb97-6c06-4eb7-9822-fd181bd01754.jpg

On sale Saturday 26th

Heatho said:
Blows me away how well I did with the aldi on the Northern Beaches, now on the Central Coast armed with 2 of the best treasure detectors and can't find hardly anything, bloody frustrating. :lol:

I send you some detecting luck

Smoky bandit said:
golddiggerart said:
Heatho said:
Blows me away how well I did with the aldi on the Northern Beaches, now on the Central Coast armed with 2 of the best treasure detectors and can't find hardly anything, bloody frustrating. :lol:

Dont think he needs any luck :lol:

I don't think so either, but it was a nice gesture :D

Hard Luck said:
Heatho said:

Cashless society time kicking in maybe?

Maybe, though my old area was the type of place you think that using $2 coins and silver rings as confetti was the norm. Not like that in the new area. :argh:

golddiggerart said:
Heatho said:

Thanks mate. Oh I need it. :D Will find my next gold ring with this blessing I think. :Y:

Heatho said:
golddiggerart said:
Heatho said:

Thanks mate. Oh I need it. :D Will find my next gold ring with this blessing I think. :Y:

Specially if your swinging an Alditecta :p

silver said:
Heatho said:
golddiggerart said:
Heatho said:

Specially if your swinging an Alditecta :p

Maybe time to go old school to hunt that :money:

Buying these you are just supporting CHYNA and putting more dollars in the red army pocket. I wouldnt touch them for that reason alone, no matter how well they work. Imo. :N:

Latest posts