Young Australian fossickers digging up history

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I follow Jacob and Hayley on Instagram and I am always amazed by their passion for history.Great ambassadors for our hobby. :Y: :Y:

Jaros said:
It might be Paul Worsteling.
Lol, missed this reply. Woresteling is the worst. Catches fish yes. But an idiot.
Saw him catch some jungle perch and wind them in across gravel, then pick them up, show them to the camera, wipe with his dry hand the gravel/sand off of the side then tell how you should be careful handling fish for catch and release! :lol:
Seriously!? The dimwit wiped off the fishes protective slime coat dragging it across the gravel and with his hand!
See him fight big fish with ultra light tackle then release them after prolonged fights and the camera quickly pans away, why? Because they go belly up and have expended all they had and float away to die. You wanna catch and release then use heavy gear otherwise most will just die. Most fisheries true info supports that. Many fish too from depth dont support catch and release like that moron shows. Their swim bladders stuff up and they can't swim back down. Again why Worstlings cams pan away often. He catches things like Macks etc which are high octane but have ultra short life out of water. Want to catch and release them effectively, then catch, de hook and let em go.
Muck around woohooing taking pics like mr Worst, holding them against yourself rubbing off the protective coating, Macks are crazy fighters but very sensitive with real small scales and sensitive coating, and your giving them a death sentence. Palaegics need to keep moving, not like flatheads and the likes, so as soon as the water stops going over the gills its like turning off the power, tap, fuel. Hold em too long, out of the water, game over. :8 Saw the idiot once catch a Barra. Reeled it in and a shark had bit its tail off just before he got it in the boat. The idiot wooohooed, laughed then threw it back in without its tail. Utter moron.
Why not just put it out of its misery? Why do that? I cant stomache him.
Paul Worstling. Worst being the correct part of his name.
Rant over..... ;)

Latest posts