Help with xp deus remote button mod?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anton

Anton
Reaction score
ok, after 3 yrs of struggling pressing the deus buttons, through my cover, ive had enough :( .. i change settings . like most deus users, fairly frequently while hunting, and coz i got big fingers,it gets frustrating and i always think my thumbnail is gonna split thru the buttons..Anyway :) .. ive seen you tubes of people who have put those bumpers on the buttons //anyone here done that? if so what type and size bumpers you use? do they come off without damaging the buttons? any help. pictures etc much appreciated :) cheers guys.

Hi Anton,
They are the little bump stop things that are on the inside of your kitchen cupboards.
They are available at any hardware store for not much at all. I found some in the shed from a flatpak cupboard I never used.

Cheers mate

Clegy

awesome clegy:).. do they cause damage if you want them off, for some reason? also, are they easy to apply? i mean, do you just place them on, or have to hold down with pressure? either way, im off to a harware shop soon, lol :)

will do dave, no problems...im not the most handy person in the world, when it comes to these things (im usually trying so careful not to do damage when i do this type of stuff, that i usually end up doing what i am trying to avoid, lol ), but this should be a hassel free mod :)

Hi anton.If you are prefering not to stick them directly onto the buttons of the remote, the concept should work just as well if you just stick them on the plastic cover directly above the buttons.

Latest posts