Introducing the GFX 7000 Super Gold Finder!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G K said:
thanx AuMan.. Ill keep saving.. but Hey...the Gold Monster Is a beauty, for what its worth.
I beleive it is too. + resale value on a minelab is better than other brands i beleive.
I've got a new SDC, But have plenty of respect for the monster!

The only thing Alibaba has made that works, is a chicken kebab with salad and bbq sauce.....

Adventurerchris is a BOT that has 3 posts and bought a gfx7000 piece of :poop: and now has to justify to himself that the machine is better than the QED he had planned to buy but got sidetracked and swindled by the Chinese machine.

If you buy shite you wild find shite. It's that simple.

Some time back I was sent one of these from a guy in Darwin who bought two of them while on a business trip to China. The graphics were different but the colour and designation was the same. It had all the same features of a 4500 but certainly did not work like one.
In short, it would not ground balance, so basically useless. I sent it back to the owner and told him he had been ripped off. He was reluctant to believe my diagnosis, and suggested that perhaps I was unfamiliar with this model and just didn't know how to tune it.

Inteligentna osoba wydałaby osąd dopiero po przetestowaniu jednej ręki.

Kim jest australijski diler? Pójdę po demo, o ile nie będzie go w Bendigo.
Hi, have you tested this detector?
If you can, please email it. [Mod edit: For member security, personal contact details are not permitted on PA forum]
Thanks Luc

Latest posts