You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

bluejeansronald
19 November 2020 07:07 pm

MMcK wrote:

Sorry Ron, I thought you were in Vic, I probably should not have assumed that wink . I will be passing up the coast through NSW, which general area are you located?

Hi MMck, I live just out side a town called Tucabia about 20k from grafton going north toward yamba on the clarence river, I will see if i can email you on from the forum with imfo, Ron.

MMcK
19 November 2020 10:31 pm

Legend, thanks mate

bluejeansronald wrote:
MMcK wrote:

Sorry Ron, I thought you were in Vic, I probably should not have assumed that wink . I will be passing up the coast through NSW, which general area are you located?

Hi MMck, I live just out side a town called Tucabia about 20k from grafton going north toward yamba on the clarence river, I will see if i can email you on from the forum with imfo, Ron.

bluejeansronald
20 November 2020 07:37 am

MMcK wrote:

Legend, thanks mate

bluejeansronald wrote:
MMcK wrote:

Hi MMck, Just see you only have 4 posts up i cant contact you untill you have 10, Ruler are put in place to protect our privace, Detech agent stock some very good looking picks and in victoria, If you want to hold out for one of mine get some posts up so i can mail you. Ron.

Deepseeker
20 November 2020 09:44 am

They're great picks MMcK. I have one myself and it's a cracker! thumbsup

Try hard not to offend. Try even harder not to be offended.

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site