Gold digger picks on ebay

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MMcK said:
Sorry Ron, I thought you were in Vic, I probably should not have assumed that ;) . I will be passing up the coast through NSW, which general area are you located?
Hi MMck, I live just out side a town called Tucabia about 20k from grafton going north toward yamba on the clarence river, I will see if i can email you on from the forum with imfo, Ron.

Legend, thanks mate
bluejeansronald said:
MMcK said:
Sorry Ron, I thought you were in Vic, I probably should not have assumed that ;) . I will be passing up the coast through NSW, which general area are you located?
Hi MMck, I live just out side a town called Tucabia about 20k from grafton going north toward yamba on the clarence river, I will see if i can email you on from the forum with imfo, Ron.

MMcK said:
Legend, thanks mate
bluejeansronald said:
MMcK said:
Hi MMck, Just see you only have 4 posts up i cant contact you untill you have 10, Ruler are put in place to protect our privace, Detech agent stock some very good looking picks and in victoria, If you want to hold out for one of mine get some posts up so i can mail you. Ron.

Hi Ron

Just wondering if you still make your picks? I have read so many positive comments about them, but it has been a while since the last comment here. I have just bought a detector and have not been able to get a pick yet.

GoldnJules said:
Hi Ron

Just wondering if you still make your picks? I have read so many positive comments about them, but it has been a while since the last comment here. I have just bought a detector and have not been able to get a pick yet.

Try using the email function if you don't get a response in the next week.

RM Outback said:
GoldnJules said:
Hi Ron

Try using the email function if you don't get a response in the next week.

Thanks RM - I read that I cant do that until I have 10 legitimate posts, so once I have clocked up my 10, if I havent heard by then I will email. (hope I have understood this correctly)

GoldnJules said:
Hi Ron

Hi Goldn jules. Very Sorry i no longer make them, Just got to old carry steel around (sorry )never got to old the steel got to heavy, Just retired second time 77 now spend my time fishing. Ron.

Hi GoldenJules

There is another member of this forum makes very good quality picks..
I have a couple, 1 x small and 1 x medium.

Look him up Davsgold

bluejeansronald said:
GoldnJules said:
Hi Ron

Hi Goldn jules. Very Sorry i no longer make them, Just got to old carry steel around (sorry )never got to old the steel got to heavy, Just retired second time 77 now spend my time fishing. Ron.

Hi Ron - appreciate you replying to me. Happy for you that you are enjoying your retirement fishing :D , disappointed for me you have retired from making the picks :( All the best.

X2 regarding best wishes for your retirement Ron, tight line's :beer:

GoldnJules said:
bluejeansronald said:
GoldnJules said:
Hi Ron

Hi Ron - appreciate you replying to me. Happy for you that you are enjoying your retirement fishing :D , disappointed for me you have retired from making the picks :( All the best.

yes GoldnJules, I still make picks, if your interested my email address isxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I can give you some info etc

a picture of the small, medium and large size picks I make
1644708436_img_20160928_144724.jpg

davsgold said:
yes GoldnJules, I still make picks, if your interested my email address isxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I can give you some info etc

it seems like they don't like email address being posted xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so just remove one of the (.) from before the com and the au and it will work.

davsgold said:
davsgold said:

it seems like they don't like email address being posted xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so just remove one of the (.) from before the com and the au and it will work.

It's the rules Dave, has been that way since I joined. Plus you already have your email accessable by just using your name :/ why would have you put it with your details :|
Personal contact details are not to be posted on the forum, instead they should be added to your profile or sent via private message.

davsgold said:
davsgold said:

Thanks Dave, I just sent you a message before I read this.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts