Nugget Finder Z search GPZ coils

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LORD said:
Mbasko said:
Latest episode of Aussie Gold Hunter you will see Neville using his new GPZ complete with NF coil attached

Yeah I noticed that too.
Was it me or did that coil look quiet large?
Any idea on the prices yet
It looked pretty close to the 14" standard coil to me? The first coil being released will be 12" (990 grams) but there will be a variety of sizes so it may have been a larger prototype?
NF website now says September for release, no word on price but I'd expect them to be close to the market (Minelab standard coils & X Coils) & no word on cable/adapter required.
https://www.nuggetfinder.com.au/z-search-coils

No video clip d4gold. The footage isn't overly exciting or revealing as it's only being used with an excavator in a dig & detect pit not out on open ground.

I have heard on the grapevine that the release of the coils have been delayed due to sourcing materials during coronavirus and a couple of family issues. :(

Im looking forward to seeing what the coils can do as I was always a fan of NF coils when I had the GPX 5000. :Y:

Cheers
Annie

Wow, 13" coil. (Photo from Minersden Facebook page - coil size 330mm) Why would you bother spending all that coin for something that is nearly the same size as the standard coil that comes with the z already? IMO a coil size around 10" would have sold like hotcakes. Sure this coil may have some advantages such as its lighter and possibly more sensitive, but is there going to be a huge difference compared to the original z coil? I doubt it. I won't be buying one.

Just for clarity, I use a 10" x-coil and it kills the original 13x14 z coil for depth on tiny gold. (lots of testing and comparing on undug targets using both coils)

1598478812_zcoil.jpg

A lot of 14" Zed coils are starting to get old, and many are well out of warranty. So to have the option of a slightly smaller coil, but around 200g lighter, and plug n play I think they will still sell well. Whether they sell like hotcakes or stale donuts will depend on what success people have with them. I'm sure other sizes will follow.

Just saw this on NF website.
I was really hoping to see this coil out in September.
Anyone got any clues why the Z search coils have been delayed again?

1600229654__20200916_141227.jpg

Yeah oldhand id prefer to see the 17 first but well grab the 12 and see how it goes,the 17 will be a hot item i reckon,the 17x13 evo is a good thing,it doesnt leave my 45 very often,im kinda wondering if the 12 will make our sdc redundant.....

old hand said:
12 INCH Z COIL due 18/12/2020 THE 17 NEXT YEAR SOME TIME

It's a shame on the price though but maybe there's been more money spent getting the coil to market than was originally advertised for, at a "realistic price "

Latest posts