Series on identifying minerals

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't hear back from Goldierocks (I'm sure he will respond soon) your best bet would be to use the email option.

tegmclub said:
Really liked your articles on identification of minerals Goldierocks. Great Job!.
As it happens I was going to post an article on exactly this subject in my clubs next newsletter.
Can I please ask your permission to quote it, with acknowledgments of course to yourself and Prospecting Australia.
Russ Swan
President
Fine by me, but perhaps the url link - outsiders can access can't they.

goldierocks said:
tegmclub said:
Really liked your articles on identification of minerals Goldierocks. Great Job!.
As it happens I was going to post an article on exactly this subject in my clubs next newsletter.
Can I please ask your permission to quote it, with acknowledgments of course to yourself and Prospecting Australia.
Russ Swan
President
Fine by me, but perhaps the url link - outsiders can access can't they.

My thanks for your permission.

As I understand it people will be able to read posts but not make posts unless they are a member.
My regards
Russ Swan

Great thread this. Although as an economic geologist I must point out there are only 2 types of minerals - Ore and Waste. :p

UnderEmployedGeo said:
Great thread this. Although as an economic geologist I must point out there are only 2 types of minerals - Ore and Waste. :p

You don't keep a seconds dump for when the price goes up?

goldierocks said:
UnderEmployedGeo said:

You don't keep a seconds dump for when the price goes up?

Well even the low grade is "Ore" hahaha I'm not a mining geologist by background, I'm exploration - we're interested in things that make the line go up

Latest posts