Camper Trailer Feedback

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simmo said:
Hard Luck said:
Simmo said:
condor22 said:
There are so many to choose from and
4. The most important - research, research, research and more research.........

$$$$$!!

Condor is right. Research is the most important aspect.

Throwing dollars at a crap product will not make it better.

My point was the dollars involved in buying Ozzie built.
Ours which is Chinese built, Ozzie assembled, new is just under $30k.
A very similar trailer supposedly designed and built in Oz was a tad under $60k.
So yes, research is the key.

Not having a go mate. Just Trying to wade through the whole scenario. And I love the look of yours and hope it works out well for you. Researching brings up problems with locally made and imported-locally made. A lot of people are handy and can fix things on the go.
Me, I'm no good with stuff like that and value my limbs too much so I keep the tool usage to a minimum.
At this stage it still looks like swag for me. But I'm still looking and trying to decide.

I saw a prospector out my way recently who had a 7 x 5 single axle box trailer with a canopy on it. Inside was a standard single bed frame with mattress bolted to the floor. All his needs were stacked under the bed. Mind you he also did have a generator, fridge/freezer and microwave oven for his premade meals. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Doug

Suspension has been mentioned a few times. This is under ours.

1603928354_20201028_165830.jpg

Lol! Jaros, for the life of me I couldn't get that pic up the right way!! Got it in the end though!

xcvator said:
There's a thing called "paralysis by analysis"
Keep researching long enough and you'll find something wrong with EVERY camper/caravan out there, there is no such thing as the "perfect" camper.

Just Do It

It's already happened to me xcvator. Hence all the tyre kicking.
Everytime I nearly settle on something I'll find something wrong.

mudgee hunter said:
Drink a schooner of red wine and catch up!
Soz, my bad.

Yep i meant the big bus is overkil,your reply had me scratching my head there,all good.....

Sandgropers,the perth 4x4 show is on next weekend f ya didnt know,where headin down for a squizz,it wont be as big as usual id say (borders locked) but hopefully still worth the trip.

Latest posts