Brisbane Weather Updates

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife hung the washing out then said she was going to Cannon Hill Brisbane to get a new nightie. I looked at the weather map and said it would be raining soon.
No problem she said and went off. 15 mins later it is steadily showering with more to come---Oh Dear!!! I'm not going out there. :(

Now it's #$%&ing down.......

Gympie is now isolated as both side of the Bruce Highway are closed. Stay Safe everyone. Mackka
Yes the usual low lying areas are under but still a fair way off the 22 - 24 metre flood level. The bridge near cement works on the Bruce and main bridge over to south side are always the first to go. Has been so for years, but nothing ever done about it. To bust building skate parks I guess :rolleyes:

Yes the usual low lying areas are under but still a fair way off the 22 - 24 metre flood level. The bridge near cement works on the Bruce and main bridge over to south side are always the first to go. Has been so for years, but nothing ever done about it. To bust building skate parks I guess :rolleyes:
We came past Gympie recently on the train and massive road works were visible to the west? of Gympie. A bypass road perhaps. Hopefully it will be done in the next couple of years. It looked a big deal project.

We came past Gympie recently on the train and massive road works were visible to the west? of Gympie. A bypass road perhaps. Hopefully it will be done in the next couple of years. It looked a big deal project.
That would be the Cooroy / Curra bypass and last stage in progress. Will knock up to 30 minutes of a trip to Brisbane for those North of it. 👍👍

We dropped to 6 degrees last night (on the coast!) with snow down to 600 m on the mountains today. No sympathy here Jaros!

Latest posts