Howdy from north east Tassie

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day all I've been lurking on here for a while now so thought i should make a account. Been panning a few months now, safe to say I've got the fever hah.

I've recently got a little gold rat sluice to give the back a rest between diggin works a treat :perfect: Anyway looking forward to meeting you folks :Y:

G'day mate, I'm from beaconsfield but don't mind the odd trip to the NE. Some good areas for alluvial prospecting up there.

Hey Dave, I'm down in Launceston some decent areas within a hours drive mate . you do much digging or detector work ? Cheers for the welcome Goody :Y:

I do heaps of digging and detecting but I don't usually find much :lol: :lol: :lol: :( Mostly do relic detecting but don't mind a bit of panning and sluicing and recently bought an SDC so I'm building up a pretty nice shotgun pellet collection.

:lol: That's it mate its all fun though , I've heard a few had some good finds out Lefroy way after the fires a while back. Congratz on the sdc mate, nice looking bit of kit that's for sure.

Latest posts