You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

BigL
Banned
Banned
18 October 2020 01:14 am

My only wish is that moderators keep this thread going, cause its documented evidence of the bullshit attitudes landowners have to deal with

Last edited by BigL (18 October 2020 01:17 am)

BigL
Banned
Banned
18 October 2020 01:30 am

mudgee hunter wrote:
BigL wrote:
mudgee hunter wrote:

there's an quarry just out of town a couple ok km.
Its full of clear water, on private property.
The owner let's people on their to cool off.
Rather than bitch about the rubbish left near the road side....,
He puts a 44 there with a plastic liner it....
Some belly ache over things, some take a good approach to life!

... thought you disappeared way back, BYO!

?????
Once again you make no sense!

what is it that you dont understand, you think farmers need to drop everything and cater for you?

Oh ok.. I guess this another one of your god given rights

Last edited by BigL (18 October 2020 02:20 am)

1 user likes this post: savage bitter

mudgee hunter
18 October 2020 09:57 am

No, but it shows two extremely different types of "farmers"
poop farmers...
smile farmers.....

Member of the "Banker Gang"

1 user likes this post: 7.62marksman

7.62marksman
18 October 2020 10:24 am

Ok people new day
Lets see who ends up in the naughty corner today angel angel angel

Highbanker, Sluice, Trommel, Gold Monster 1000 (Khaleesi), Garrett Ace 400i (Rhaegal), Go-Find 40 (Nymeria), 3lt Turbo D Hilux, 14ft Olympic semi off road Caravan, Member of the "Banker Gang"

1 user likes this post: Tathradj

BigL
Banned
Banned
18 October 2020 10:26 am

- toilets. Where are people going to take a dump if they camp, and who's responsible to clean it up? seems hikers, birdwatchers, walk-in fisherman already carry shovels, damn I must delusional
- showers, who's responsible to ensure kids aren't exposed to the free love types?
- how many campers are permitted per km
- who controls the numbers of campers
- what is the distance to homesteads that camping won't be permitted
- what hours are we going to have to put up with that bloody doof doof music, and who's policing this?
- who's financially accountable if someone falls and injures themselves when trespassing to access rivers
- what about the loss of land value..
- what will become of Park camping locations that dont feature waterways?
- where are these campers going to park vehicles?
- what if the river point has no immediate road access?
- what happens to the private boat clubs, wineries and other businesses that have frontage areas?
- what if spraying or other farm operations are planned and suddenly campers arrive?

and I'll give you a couple more..
- who has the final say if a farmer rejects whats going on out his back door?
- who's financially accountable if stock inadvertently get out as a result of campers
- what about calving and lambing seasons?
- whose financially accountable when the sneaks steal?
- whose financially accountable when campers dont take their rubbish
- what if campers dont gain permission to access via private land.. ie trespass? And dont say farmers go kick them out, cause we're already sick of that!
- 34 more issues in the list left

Why would camping and related policy be any different to existing property access policy that historically, in majority of cases hasn't worked? This is how idiotic this all is, you've got policy that isn't working and now they propose to dump additional concerns on top. What sort of imbecile does this?

So far, all of you have addressed 1 item, and most of you are advocates to this camping proposal. You all proclaim to be do gooders yet not one of you has touched on any of the other concerns. That clearly illustrates you're lack of compassion for other peoples privacy, property and livelihoods.

mudgee hunter
18 October 2020 10:28 am

BigL wrote:
mudgee hunter wrote:

That post sounds like a full on winger to me!
Ranting about who governs how many people can camp in one area.....
You are ranting crap for your own benefit.
So you hate "door doof" just like many another person! Welcome to the rest of the world.
So have you educated yourself of how it iworks in WA when you lease crown pastoral land yet?
You have still failed to answer my simply questions. Yet rant
Just admit YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE PART OF AUSTRALIA, THAT IS NOT EVEN YOURS!

I lived in WA for 17 years, heavily involved in exploration, represented multinationals to major WA players.. know just a tad more than you ever will.

You obviously prefer to reject any opinion or concern from others, just the type I enjoy booting off my property!

So you where totally fine with going onto other farmers "pastoral leased land" in WA for 17 years and making camp and digging up "THEIR LAND " mines on their leases hey!!!
FOR YOUR PROFIT!
Way more environmental damage than any fisherman/ camper.
So it dose make you sound like a hyprocrict, now the roles are are reversed when even on a lesser scale to what you did!

Member of the "Banker Gang"

BigL
Banned
Banned
18 October 2020 10:37 am

mudgee hunter wrote:
BigL wrote:
mudgee hunter wrote:

That post sounds like a full on winger to me!
Ranting about who governs how many people can camp in one area.....
You are ranting crap for your own benefit.
So you hate "door doof" just like many another person! Welcome to the rest of the world.
So have you educated yourself of how it iworks in WA when you lease crown pastoral land yet?
You have still failed to answer my simply questions. Yet rant
Just admit YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE PART OF AUSTRALIA, THAT IS NOT EVEN YOURS!

I lived in WA for 17 years, heavily involved in exploration, represented multinationals to major WA players.. know just a tad more than you ever will.

You obviously prefer to reject any opinion or concern from others, just the type I enjoy booting off my property!

So you where totally fine with going onto other farmers "pastoral leased land" in WA for 17 years and making camp and digging up "THEIR LAND " mines on their leases hey!!!
FOR YOUR PROFIT!
Way more environmental damage than any fisherman/ camper.
So it dose make you sound like a hyprocrict, now the roles are are reversed when even on a lesser scale to what you did!

hear say, assumption, stick to fact or is that beyond your ability... so far it has been

Last edited by BigL (18 October 2020 10:55 am)

Teemore
18 October 2020 01:50 pm

OK I'm locked down for another 2 weeks ....... some responses to consider.

BigL wrote:

- toilets. Where are people going to take a dump if they camp, and who's responsible to clean it up? seems hikers, birdwatchers, walk-in fisherman already carry shovels, damn I must delusional
As previously stated most campers carry a shovel/rake and know the relevant rules regarding fires etc.
- showers, who's responsible to ensure kids aren't exposed to the free love types?
What are "free love" types..... most camping involves a towel down, who needs showers, it's short term camping not a caravan park.
- how many campers are permitted per km
- who controls the numbers of campers
2 similar questions .... most campers avoid camping on top of each other
- what is the distance to homesteads that camping won't be permitted
Most "homestead" would be well away from most river banks ... have to be above the high flood level
- what hours are we going to have to put up with that bloody doof doof music, and who's policing this?
Again most campers do so to get away from the noise/hustle of crowds, you're again referring to a minority, if such persons were camped next to another they usually regulate themselves
- who's financially accountable if someone falls and injures themselves when trespassing to access rivers
Not you, same as any incident on crown land
- what about the loss of land value..
doubt this has/will happen, maybe you can provide some proof of where this has actually happened
- what will become of Park camping locations that dont feature waterways?
Not related to this issue why query it
- where are these campers going to park vehicles?
- what if the river point has no immediate road access?
2 similar points ..... I'd suggest that if there's no vehicle access campers won't come, remember that a lot of hikers/bushwalkers actually walk
- what happens to the private boat clubs, wineries and other businesses that have frontage areas?
So its OK for a privileged few to have access but not others.... these would also usually NOT come under the proposed changes so not really relevant
- what if spraying or other farm operations are planned and suddenly campers arrive?
Responsible farming would not/is not allowed to spray where it can impact/run off into waterways

and I'll give you a couple more..
- who has the final say if a farmer rejects whats going on out his back door?
IF it becomes law then you're stuck with it, it won't be illegal to camp
- who's financially accountable if stock inadvertently get out as a result of campers
If responsible access is provided where it has to be that shouldn't be a problem .... most fencing in the Gippsland region where bream fishing is popular MOST fences have "step over" posts provided so that fencing doesn't get damaged
- what about calving and lambing seasons?
What about it... fail to see how campers would impact that
- whose financially accountable when the sneaks steal?
They are, stealing is a punishable offence
- whose financially accountable when campers dont take their rubbish
Campers visiting an area are probably more responsible in regards to rubbish than locals who regularly dump household/building rubbish in bushland .... DON't GET ME STARTED ON THAT ISSUE
- what if campers dont gain permission to access via private land.. ie trespass? And dont say farmers go kick them out, cause we're already sick of that!If you don't give permission then that's that
- 34 more issues in the list left

Show me the other 34 issues (can hardly wait), I'm locked down for another 2 week with nothing better to do.

BUT PLEASE don't lump all of us in with the idiots you seem to attract, just as I don't believe all rural residents/farmers dump rubbish illegally, cut down trees for firewood illegally, dump chemicals illegally, sell at the farm gate for cash to avoid taxes, accept that some of us are responsible.

Cheers Tom

Last edited by Teemore (18 October 2020 01:51 pm)

If you don't stand for something ..... You'll fall for anything !!
To be old and wise you must first be young and foolish.

1 user likes this post: Katabatic

Teemore
18 October 2020 02:53 pm

7.62marksman wrote:

Ok people new day

devil devil devil Giving it a nudge, lockdown does strange things poop poop poop ..... I'm really a nice guy angel angel angel (but not after being in lockdown for almost 3 months thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown ).

1 user likes this post: 7.62marksman

BigL
Banned
Banned
18 October 2020 03:27 pm

Teemore wrote:
7.62marksman wrote:

Ok people new day

devil devil devil Giving it a nudge, lockdown does strange things poop poop poop ..... I'm really a nice guy angel angel angel (but not after being in lockdown for almost 3 months thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown ).

you need to re-read my points and decipher them properly.. deliberate illiteracy.

Additionally, your comments regarding farming illustrates you're lack of farming knowledge. If you dont understand, please leave it for someone who does

Last edited by BigL (18 October 2020 03:38 pm)

Teemore
18 October 2020 04:15 pm

BigL wrote:

you need to re-read my points and decipher them properly.. deliberate illiteracy.
Additionally, your comments regarding farming illustrates you're lack of farming knowledge. If you dont understand, please leave it for someone who does

A few of your terms are rattling me "deliberate illiteracy" ?????
Also still to come to terms with "free love types", bet you keep your binoculars handy, nudge nudge wink wink say no more.
I've got 2 weeks in which you can enlighten me on what I got wrong with my farming knowledge ..... you mean you are allowed to pollute waterways ? or you can dump rubbish wherever you wish ? please tell me what I got wrong.

Love to see the other 34 issues as well ....... got the vege patch weeded, tomatoes & cucumbers planted, a couple of Caulis/cabbage picked, compost turned, worm farm fed and Bathurst is a bit boring ........

I've got nothing better to do

BigL
Banned
Banned
18 October 2020 04:44 pm

Teemore wrote:
BigL wrote:

A few of your terms are rattling me "deliberate illiteracy" ?????
Also still to come to terms with "free love types", bet you keep your binoculars handy, nudge nudge wink wink say no more.
I've got 2 weeks in which you can enlighten me on what I got wrong with my farming knowledge ..... you mean you are allowed to pollute waterways ? or you can dump rubbish wherever you wish ? please tell me what I got wrong.

Love to see the other 34 issues as well ....... got the vege patch weeded, tomatoes & cucumbers planted, a couple of Caulis/cabbage picked, compost turned, worm farm fed and Bathurst is a bit boring ........

I've got nothing better to do

Google is your best friend.

Well best you get down the library and borrow some books.. "How to Farm Livestock", "The Birds and Bees" and "Pasture Production & Spraying".

And now your throwing unsolicited accusations of me being a perv, huh.. what got ya rattled or something mate? Fact is, those that come up with "out of the blue" accusations usually are the ones to be concerned about!

Last edited by BigL (18 October 2020 05:24 pm)

Tathradj
18 October 2020 05:24 pm

Tell me this,

Just why cannot any one (Not Pointing The Finger) have a decent
debate without ripping the living daylights out of each other.

What is going to happen when you folk's meetup on the field. ???

I do not want to have to calll an ambulance and the police cause some one cracked up and let loose with a pick.

Further more,

This is what the groups who so want to lock down and sterilize the land are after. They will capitalize on it and push
it.

Makes me wonder of the venom behind some of these post's.

Time is limited....

A couple of HiBankers inc. accessories, , QED, 4500, SDC2300, Gt1600,
Aldi, A Prado 4x4, A'Van Cruiseliner and a heck of a lot of determination.
Most importantly, A lot of Good Honest Friends. Maybe one day Lucky.

Tathradj
18 October 2020 05:50 pm

And, Finally,
99 % of prospectors are conservationists. We love the land and the people.
I think that is called respect.

It's just the bloody idiot disrespectful side that make it so freeking hard.

No one, And I mean that 99% will encroach on private land. We also respect a farmer.
They do it hard to make an honest living of the land that feeds us all.

A couple of HiBankers inc. accessories, , QED, 4500, SDC2300, Gt1600,
Aldi, A Prado 4x4, A'Van Cruiseliner and a heck of a lot of determination.
Most importantly, A lot of Good Honest Friends. Maybe one day Lucky.

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site