AFL Finals

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GO TIGERS after seeing Dangerfield throw the ball to Ablett which resulted in a goal I hope the TIGERS flog the Cats.

RM Outback said:
GO TIGERS after seeing Dangerfield throw the ball to Ablett which resulted in a goal I hope the TIGERS flog the Cats.
Yep saw that one as well as other crap calls. Last night the Port guy with the wierd mullet hair cut layed two great tackles but got no free kicks from either which he should have got. More finals crap.
What is the point of third umps and the like when we see the instant replays and see its crap but nothing happens. What about the bunch of Geelong players that were clearly and visibly infringing on a kick against Brissie that even Brian Taylor called out in the video replay! We see it and clearly they the callers see it but its all turned a blind eye too or on regardless of the so called "eyes on the game systems" they say they employ now. Im losing interest in the game these days to be honest as I believe its just like so much else these days and too corrupt. I used to love it but in the past decade have gone from 100% love it to im just about out. After tonight I dont care who wins. Geelong did play better but crap bs calls and such can demoralise a team and sway a game as I've seen in the past. What is the point of third umps on watch and video if blatant infringements and fouls etc that the callers of the game see and call out instantly and us as viewers see are ignored. Dont think I'll bother following it anymore as its just become blatant favouritism crap in my opinion. :N:

I have been staggered by some of the decisions made by umpires this year, its the lack of consistency that gets to me, changes about how they interpret the rules from week to week. Television and the number of camera locations have highlighted more and more incidents like Dangers throw last night, what they dont show is the umpires location in relation to the incident. The umpire cant call what he cant see.
I think Geelong will win next week for Abletts last game.

Much happens when the umps are blind sided.
I too was staggered at the hometown decisions.
The stats tell the story, total domination by the cats.
1602976276_screenshot_20201018-091508.jpg

Latest posts