What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because I can

1602837801_evan.jpg

I am wondering what Dan Andrews has to do to install some brains into those that should know better. I am talking about Immigration at Vic Airport where 17 Kiwis get off a plane, handover their paperwork and it says arrived from NZ and someone says,Yo bro, wel comeback, thanks cuz, cheers. Putting all the hard work into jeopardy and our Vic prospectors still not allowed out. Wake up authorities and do the job you are paid to do, properly. Rant over.
Mackka

RM Outback said:
Drinking beer and Bundy watching the prelim, looking forward to the 2nd half should be a ripper. Buckle up here we go :beer: :power:
:lol: I hope for the sanity of a brisbane supporters the margin is more than 6 points. Paddy's a a very talented player. That throw to was pretty awesome too :playful:

Goldfreak said:
RM Outback said:
Drinking beer and Bundy watching the prelim, looking forward to the 2nd half should be a ripper. Buckle up here we go :beer: :power:
:lol: I hope for the sanity of a brisbane supporters the margin is more than 6 points. Paddy's a a very talented player. That throw to was pretty awesome too :playful:

:lol: :lol: your a funny Man :Y: :beer:

Mackka said:
Thanks for the update, so we have two state immigration inspection areas that have no Fu%@&n idea about what they are doing!
Mackka
Mackka there are no immigration checks for domestic arrivals, in normal times no checks at all, obviously nothing has changed in covid times ?

Latest posts