Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes....the city....we've been here two days.

1601456455_reciepts.jpg

Tomorrow we're heading east....why east....well we came south....cant go west....what's left?

goody2shoes said:
My battery in the caravan is a little low in power

So this should solve the problem

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...01436642_img20200930123258_copy_1600x1200.jpg

Goody :D

I wish you would have mentioned you needed this before... You could had one of these for free...

1601545268_img_0479.jpg

Cause I got this for Free off another Forum... Worth $250+.... He changed over to Lithium Batteries in his camp trailer and these are no good for those type of batteries, so win win for Me...

1601545498_img_0478.jpg

LW....

I bought this today at the local reject shop

1601682321_img20201003094138_copy_1200x1600.jpg

1601682338_img20201003094144_copy_1200x1600.jpg

I had a idea in my head

My antenna Pole that fits the caravan keeps wobbling about when it is windy

I would stick a stick into it but it kept wobbling

I bought the door stoppers thinking I could slide down next to the pole

Then through they would just slide down when I removed the pole so I drilled a hole in both that I am going to use and put a bit of garden tire into them both to join them together

Just went out to see if it would work and it works a treat :D

I am happy with that ;)

Good advice.
The Galah is of course a plastic one. I include it in the background of every third or fourth photo I send to my adult children back in Melbourne.
Now they are all uni grads, intelligent and have responsible jobs
BUT I have them convinced Gary the Galah lives in our shed and comes prospecting, fishing etc with us.
There will be fun when restrictions are lifted and they visit. :eek:

I just bought a 10m X 1.2m Roll of Double sided Aluminium Thermal Bubble Wrap, Reason behind the Madness Is My Camper conversion came with 8mm thick Black Heavy Felt window Blinds to keep out the Cold during the Winters here, But the Van has a whopping 750mm X 1.2m Glass Roof and although it has a electric Powered shade it's not enough if a person is sleeping in there So I made up a Thermal Panel using 2 layers of this Alloy covered Bubble wrap and fitted it between the Sunroof and the powered Sun Shade so it should reflect the Sun in the Summer and reflect the Cold out of the vehicle as well as reflect the internal heat back down so I won't loose Heat in the winter time,

Next Plan is to cover the Backs of the thick felt Blinds so they reflect the Cold Back out and also reflect the heat back through the Felt Blinds which should really Max the thermal value of my heater, So Now I got about 6mm in the Roof and about 11mm in the windows, :Y:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0822GR32Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1603360946_alloy_bubble_wrap.jpg

Latest posts