The whole kit and kaboodle pack Victoria location

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldtarget

(AKA OldGT)
Reaction score
So Ive been putting together everything and really would prefer to sell in one go.

Price is $3650 with the following package for PA members. Genuine offers considered.

SDC 2300, control box cover, 3 sets of aftermarket batteries, As new Minelab guide arm, As new Proswing 45, Minelab scoop, 2 x test pieces, Phasetech Patch lead, Garrett headphones, Quest lites Wireless.

Doug Stone Victoria Atlas and a number of display/test pods as new.

Angus McKirk Explorer sluice, Custom aluminium sluice (Goldrat bare bones COPY to suit 8 inch dream mat), EZ sluice, Sluicy Gold large sluice with legs, Custom Highbanker (no pump), all moss, vrib, catwalk mesh, and Bunnings Submersible 240v pump.

Wilson Yabby pump, Minelab panning kit, spare Garrett snuffer bottle.

All the above items for asking price, Pickup 3630 Victoria. Photos before this weekend (12th Sept). Any questions welcome below or via pm.

Extras just add to package price. SDC heaphones as new $140, Quest Pros $120, Profind 25 $90. Also have 15L buckets with lids free, as many as youd like :lol:

At this stage Id rather sell as a whole, but if I dont get interest in sale here or elsewhere I will split up, so if theres one item you're after and are prepared to wait and see send me a message and I will keep a list.

Cheers.

Hi OldGt,

How old is the 2300? You didn't mention any remaining warranty?

Cheers,
Graham

Good question mate, and forgive the long reply but heres the background info. Unit does not have any warranty. Was purchased new about 4 years ago. I purchased unit second hand from a friend who fell on hard times, but isnt in a position to buy back unfortunately.

Its in good working condition and happy to see it used for any conceivable test. The reason I wanted it for myself is it tested up even or better on test targets and a couple undug targets than a new one.

Understandably buyers will prefer or want warranty as assurance of trouble free use, so I have tried to build the price in to reflect that it does not have that safety net. I will keep it if it doesnt sell, accepting that I probably wont have the free time to use it as I would like, and just lend it out when not in use. Honestly at what I paid it doesnt owe me much.

I dont think a potential buyer would be disappointed but its my opinion only. If I thought it was dubious or faulty I wouldnt have brought it, and more importantly, try to sell it if I believed it was.

Hope thats the info you were after mate.

Thanks for that.

I have a brother who may be interested in the whole package, but he is in northern NSW so logistics may become an issue. I will let him know about it.

Lack of warranty should not be a big deal .... bought mine the day they were released, never missed a beat.

No warranty also allows for Coiltek coils to be fitted (pretty sure it's a no no, voids warranty).

1599547469_img_20200908_164156.jpg

1599547494_img_20200908_164326.jpg
1599547512_img_20200908_164340.jpg

What would you want for the Angus Mckirk sluice if it doesnt sell in the package deal ?

Ill pm you mate if I dont get a sale. Have a couple discussions and offers on the machine outside of PA with buyers Ive dealt with before and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts