Westozadventures

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:Y: :Y: :Y: For the new video ,Shane . Your subscription notifications are working well these days and i get notified pretty quickly of any new videos. Thanks for whatever you did to fix it and keep up the good work out in the field. :Y: :Y: :Y:

just starting said:
:Y: :Y: :Y: For the new video ,Shane . Your subscription notifications are working well these days and i get notified pretty quickly of any new videos. Thanks for whatever you did to fix it and keep up the good work out in the field. :Y: :Y: :Y:

Cheers mate. I actually couldnt do anything to fix that problem, looks like YouTube sorted their shit out though so thats great!!

How deadly is the 105 series cruiser exactly??
Decided to go out and have a play in the cruiser. Never had it stuck in the couple years I have owned it so me mate says guaranteed he can get me stuck... he had a winch to pull me out so off we went to see how capable off road the land cruiser is..

Excellent video fella's :Y: as an example of what's possible if you know what you're doing :perfect: I'll happily play in the mud with you blokes anyday :beer: Also a nice intro to what you fella's get upto in your off season. Good health and prosperity to the both of you keep it right side up :) legends :power:

Tipped mine on its side last week :argh: all good just a slow motion cosmetic adjustment :Y: no broken glass, paint copped it the worst.