Ready to dive and thrive in prospecting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking to start prospecting. I have my own detector and hand tools, live in Sydney, I am willing to travel anywhere in Aus to join you as part of your team.

I am looking to work hard and learn as an apprentice. please contact me if you need an apprentice and expand your team. :pickshovel: :perfect:

Jay

I highly recommend you look at the video's of Vo Gus prospecting a lot of helpful information there

Good luck with it m8... no one told me these buggas are working in teams now...couples and groups maybe, but teams... now that's gotta require precision as well as extreme motivational participation with a tinge of a scorched earth policy ideological working format all undertoned by an outwardly expressed sense of happy go lucky bravado that runs wel below the radar of most lurkers.
Meaning...... there gunna be hard to spot.... and even harder find. No stone left unturned... yet leave not even footprints philosophy.
Not that I'd know :|

A bit of advice I tell everyone don't limit yourself to just detecting river and creek panning is just as rewarding :D

Welcome to PA Jay.
Lots of info on the forum to learn tips, tricks and places to prospect.
Get 10 posts up and it will open up the members area, that has info for forum members to meet up.

Best of luck to you. :goldnugget:

Cheers,
Megsy

Latest posts