Me & My XP Deus 2019.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I havent been able to get out much of late, here is a combination of a few short hunts.
1570096242_54346d83-38f7-4d21-bc6d-470d6e7feac6.jpg
sometimes the darndessed things show up in the strangest places Cheers.

Flogged aint the word. I know RJ has given it a fair crack over the years, must be the new coil & settings picking out amongst all the junk. Put it up on FB. Now watch how many come out to play. Just hope they treat the place with respect. Cheers.

The first photo is a 35 ouncer found by a neighbour a few years ago, i was all around it just missed out.. :awful: :awful:
The second shot is of a couple of weeks work around the same time.

Have to wait for the weather to cool off now. chafing at the bit.

1604809083_jimmys.jpg

1604809114_gold.jpg

Nice gold Eveebee but this is somebody's XP Deus thread. This really should go in the "I didn't find this but my mate did" thread. :Y:

I intended it to go in the 'member finds' section MT.. Which it is...

Once a newbie always a newbie. :lol: :lol: ..I might have been hacked. :8 :8 :8

madtuna said:
Nice gold Eveebee but this is somebody's XP Deus thread. This really should go in the "I didn't find this but my mate did" thread. :Y:

And a very special somebody at that! With some wicked finds I must add.

My apologies Dave, I did word that badly and should have used your name. :8 Ive been enjoying your finds and then I saw eevbees post...and you know when he posts in a thread it either nonsense or a hijacking going down :D

All cool mate. I thought Evie might of making the point that no place is truely flogged out. Sometimes it takes different tactics, in my case high frequency fast reactivity. Cheers.

An XP would have found most if not all of those pieces Dave. Worth showing i thought.

Dave law said:
All cool mate. I thought Evie might of making the point that no place is truely flogged out. Sometimes it takes different tactics, in my case high frequency fast reactivity. Cheers.

Latest posts