Sydney Prospecting Clubs

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, like Grego i live in the Campbelltown area and would like to start prospecting , have a good detector sc2300 and pans. Regards

Hello. I live out in Seven Hills NSW. If there is a club out here in Western Sydney, let Me know. I am interested.

Hello

Does anyone have a full list of Sydney Clubs?

I have been Googling all morning. And getting nowhere fast! :argh:

Most it seems were last updated in 2013, or have since shut down.

And I was reading of the oldest club in Australia on the Central Coast had to shut down after 50 years due to lack of membership!

Most of the clubs that I have found are far west and far south in Sydney.

I would be looking for something near Hornsby in the North or Manly near the city.

Does anyone have an up-to-date listing of all Sydney and NSW clubs?

Thank you

Hi Cherub,

I have done a bit of searching but haven't found anything in Sydney either. I also checked meetup and facebook. There are a few groups on facebook but not one that I have seen that posts much about trips. If I find anything I'll let you know.

Hi all I have been detecting now for about 6 months .... I would like to ask does anyone know any clubs social outings so like minded people can detect and have a great time and company too I'm in the blue mountains have had some luck around Oberon area..i such a great feeling to find a nugget big or small ...a lot of flakes but just luck i think i found this one...any throughts

cats 1 said:
hi my name is carson I'm retired looking for someone who would like to go prospecting i know nothing about it but I'm keen penrith area
Hi Carson. Just seen your post. Are you still looking for a Prospecting buddy?. I'm retired living St. MARYS. CTX 3030. call Bill Sorry, No Phone Numbers.

Hi, Im definitely interested. Just trying to get started myself so would prefer to be involved with others who have the same interests and learn from. Good way to meet new people. I am located in Wattle Grove. Let me know when.

I live in claremont meadows and love to join a club in penrith can you sign me up

Hi All,
I have just joined this forum. I bought a Makro Gold detector and would love to catch up with anyone who has the same to get a bit of tuition and maybe go out and have a bash at finding something other than bottle tops and ring pulls at the beach. I live in Penrith.

Hi I am interested in joining a prospecting club out Penrith way too. I am from Windsor but I am very new and do not even have detector yet. So if there is a club formed please PM me. Cheers Bazza

Hi just wondering we are from the Hawkesbury has anyone started a meet up detecting group to meet up and go detecting together? We were thinking if anyone is interested meeting up at Tambaroora chimney Saturday 6/3/21 at 8.30 am. Sharing ideas , stories, company.
Thanks Steve and Karen

DrDuck & Ballina1 have both given people a detecting club in Parramatta(which as of 2020 was still active) & people STILL ask about detecting clubs in that area, SERIOUSLY!

Hi Folks, Steve here.
I'm located in South Windsor, NSW.
I'm interested in joining a like minded group for prospecting fun and reasons to get out camping in the country.
I have had panning experience and I'm considering getting a detector.
I enjoy exploring historical gold mining areas.
I currently have a 4wd and getting an off road van in Feb 2022.
Cheers

Jaros said:
Good luck Steve. What brand of detector are you thinking of getting-relic hunting or the yellow peril?

Hi Jaros,
I had to upgrade to be able to reply.
Initially I was thinking of the MineLab Gold Monster 1000, however, I'm also interested in finding relics as well, so I might get the MineLab Equinox 800.

Does'nt seem to be much activity from this Penrith club.... Are they still active ?

Cheers

Latest posts