Anyone running a Heckler trommel?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVIE/BEE said:
Enjoyed the vid Jennifer, thanks.

It's good to see someone having a go.. ya can't beat the yanks. :p

said who ?

There are aussies building many world class innovations.

Sometimes "the yanks" take over the company or IP and label it good ol american made.

I manufacture equipment that i wont post photos of here because they have unique innovations that i dont want to be copied.

:power:

Have you patented your innovations CS?

I don't know much about patent law but what i believe is that if i patent an invention and you come along and make a reasonable improvement to that invention then that improvement voids my patent.

Just show us your photos 'CreviceSucker' so what if i copy it, if i find any gold i'll tell ya where i got it. :playful:

EVIE/BEE said:
Have you patented your innovations CS?

I don't know much about patent law but what i believe is that if i patent an invention and you come along and make a reasonable improvement to that invention then that improvement voids my patent.

Just show us your photos 'CreviceSucker' so what if i copy it, if i find any gold i'll tell ya where i got it. :playful:

Patent attorneys i have consulted in the past have advised me that there are people predominantly from China who wait for new patent filings to be lodged and send them straight off to China.

For some classes of technology we can file enforceable patents while others would just put the IP straight into chinese factories.

I do have two world first innovations out there in the market so far.

How many do you have ?

Jennifer said:
goody2shoes said:
Nice set up....all I have is a panning pan :D j

That's all the older timers had and they did better than all of us put together.

Stands to reason, they had more to find :Y: haven't checked out the video yet but I will. That's a serious bit of kit :heart: :perfect: looking forward to your updates :beer:

Latest posts