Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some time ago I posted the model I did of the worlds largest chamberlain tractor, well its multiplied, its now one of three. Finished the extra two off yesterday, spoke with the client last night and he now wants another. How many tractors does on man need? :p
1601008477_b5f2c3cc-335a-47d6-9e1d-ecc09aca65c4.jpg

Great for you mate. Just the excitement shown to us by visitors is amazing. Did you make the???
I just let them know a very talented man on P.A. made it . I told them the purchase price per unit and they said, "fantastic".
The importance of detail really does sell your craftsmanship.
Congrats mate.It's sitting pride of place on our dining table on a straw placemat.
I am a very proud owner of a beautiful well made and loved piece of craftmanship.
Jaros :clap: :100:

Thanks Jaros, these tractors are a fun build, over 750mm long and 280mm wide, lots of detail, I actually used a milling cutter in my drill press to make the radiators and had to make a couple of jigs for the bandsaw and table saw to do all the wheels. Client hinted on the phone last night about doing a plane for him, my daughter tells me he has his own small plane, So I wouldnt mind betting he wants a model of that too.

Thanks for the kind words

Found some alloy plate today so remounted the onboard pump and rifle boot.
4 bolts and it's out and the seat can go back in, probably under 5 minutes.

wIrwX6u.jpg

Also mounted a rear vision mirror off an old motor bike so I can now see behind me :D

SodbQkG.jpg

Home for the hens .. only had them a few days and they have already laid 10 eggs :power:
Nesting box
1609295146_992a7797-dfd3-40a9-8a17-6835302afa33.jpg

Coop with nesting box on the side ..
1609295180_549a23e9-08a5-4097-82bd-707cf6aaba7c.jpg

Made with an old plastic storage tub some scrap wood and a piece of colurbond I had in the shed
The rest I bought from Bunnings for under $100 :Y:

Waiting for the rain to stop so I can start the next build .... :)