Day 2 same beach spot

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1591503255_ae3adc5f-fe02-479d-881e-bff05cdcd1bb.jpg

1591503255_1ba6cf19-d3a6-4d34-bbfb-5687ae98709b.jpg

Your probably a bit unlucky not have pulled some sort of jewellery
But keep going , theres bound to be more there :Y:
If the majority is coming from a relatively small area try lower down towards the water
Especially scallops or lower points

Was thinking the same... all these coins and not a single piece! But with all the coins coming up I sure I will be back to this spot again ... soon!!

Theres going to be old gold in there if you're pulling out all those silver coins.
Are you digging all targets or just the high tones?

Yeah hitting everything that rang up. Looks like Ive run out of time this week... wifes let me go for last 2 days and think I better spend some time with her over the long weekend?
Am yet to find any gold.... its something I am hoping to overcome sometime soon!

I'd focus in on any low points or rock traps around where you found those coins. That's a lot of silver, they would have dropped rings

Hit the same spot again today. Not the same success as past couple of trips... but cant complain .. walked away with a couple more shillings , 6 pences and 3 pences.and a lone penny.along with some spendies ($13)and more brown buggers!!
By days end was glad of these finds as moved beaches and it all went quiet except for 1 bottle top!

Latest posts