Permissions and contact WA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day everyone so i want to go prospecting on a section of an EL it's got live over pending and i was told i need a 40E but it will take some time.

I was told i could directly apply through the actual company itself to get direct permission but i'm having trouble finding contact details

I'm looking at this section here.

I want to head south towards the Brilliant mine area prospecting.

Is anyone able to help me out with how to get in direct contact with the company. I'm having trouble locating it on google myself. any help much appreciated

1600935502_permission.jpg

Just get the information off tengraph web

There is no point just giving you the infomation. Go onto Tengraph and work it out how to do it your self that way you will learn how to do it next time you want this information for another area.

It will probably be quicker to lodge a S40e . I have found that it can take up to 6 weeks to get all the paper work sorted when dealing with a mining company.
Are you a member of APLA? That is usually a requirement for permission as they provide a public liabillity cover for members that mining companies like to see before letting the public onto thier ground.

so E 59/2315 is owned by Coruscant Minerals and Andersons Tenement Management, PO Box 2162, Warwick, WA 6024 look after it. Contact them. You should be able to get the same info from Geoview.WA. It's not that hard to navigate.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Doug

Latest posts