Bucket sieve

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ag Man said:
Lee Enfield said:
Am about to start fossicking/detecting and Ag Mans idea sounds brilliant. Thanks heaps for sharing.

Thanks Lee.
They are ace & I still use mine. A bit flogged out with big holes in it but still does the job.
Not my idea - I can't take the credit for it. I did see it somewhere else & thought I'd have a crack myself, few tweaks etc.

Good luck on your fossiking/detecting - I'm hooked :p :pickshovel:

G'day Ag Man and congrats cobber, I greet you as one of the "originals" on this forum and this topic of yours is immortal, it has gotta be one of the most visited and quoted and noted on the forum... hope that you are well...

CASPER

casper said:
G'day Ag Man and congrats cobber, I greet you as one of the "originals" on this forum and this topic of yours is immortal, it has gotta be one of the most visited and quoted and noted on the forum... hope that you are well...

CASPER

Hey Casper,
Greeting to you also.
I am well thanks bud. Good to see the site going strong.
Id lost log in details, access to my email yada yada yada, FaceBook groups happen...
Let prospecting go for a bit, bought a tinny boat, sold it, bought sailing boat, sold it n bought another tinny :D .
Ive just bought one of these Gold Monsters. Fits my budget, needs n plenty of folk getting the desired results.
Hopefully this weekend Ill get to give it a run.

Thanks Ag Man

Slightly different version i have done using an expanded wire mesh basket. As its expanded mesh i find it good for clay and you can even "cheese grate" lumps on the side.

Had to cut the bottom out and cut a second one down to add mesh to the bottom and use a length of conduit for the handle so it will rest inside a bucket or flexi tub.

1600644604_bucket_1.jpg

1600644616_bucket_2.jpg

1600644523_bucket_3.jpg

Windar said:
Thanks Ag Man

Slightly different version i have done using an expanded wire mesh basket. As its expanded mesh i find it good for clay and you can even "cheese grate" lumps on the side.

Had to cut the bottom out and cut a second one down to add mesh to the bottom and use a length of conduit for the handle so it will rest inside a bucket or flexi tub.

Looks good mate :pickshovel: :goldpan:

Thanks Ag Man
Im just starting out, so Ill be knocking one of these up on the weekend. :Y:

Latest posts