Builds by Baz - crevicing tools.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
navieko said:
Will have to order another soon, I somehow managed to snap the end of mine off -- my fault though, I was out crevicing and forgot to take my pry-bar so tried using my Baz Back Scratcher to pry out a (too) big chunk of cracked bedrock -- came close to dislodging the rock but not before the end of the tool snapped off and went flying off into the abyss. Great crevicing tool though, will head to your site to make a new purchase in near future! :perfect:

What, don't they come with a warranty?

Cheers

Doug

Rockhunter62 said:
What, don't they come with a warranty?

Cheers

Doug
I have replaced one other tool that had a fault and was being used correctly. I have since performed destructive tests to prove the tool. (Video recorded and publicly published)

Right tool, right job. Best knife in the world will snap if you use it as a screwdriver.

If anything, Navieko is showing his honesty and integrity by admitting he was using the scratcher as a pry bar, something the instructions, introductory video and website, explicitly advise NOT to do.

Baz.

I was hoping so mate. :)

I just want to be clear to customers, that the tool was developed and designed for a specific purpose, to which it performs magnificently.

Use it for things it was not intended for, well that's outside my control. All I can do is educate so you get the best from it.

All the reviews I've got back from customers so far, have been very encouraging.

:Y:

Baz.

17 Baz Crack Scratchers fresh out of the forge today. In stock and available.

Go get 'em!!

Baz.

1594893389_20200716_085645_copy_920x1892.jpg

1594893389_20200714_203754_copy_920x447.jpg

1594893389_20200714_225946_copy_800x800.jpg

https://shop.buildsbybaz.com/?product=builds-by-baz-crack-scratcher-prospectors-friend

23 In stock, ladies and gents.

I'm saving every one I sell from this batch for a prospecting trip. I gotta get out of here!

Baz.

Great stuff gang! Thanks for your support. Don't forget to watch the demonstration video.

Baz.