Geovic3 problems

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An old issue popping up again and wondering if anyone may have a solution , please . I have got the latest registered geovic ,but the legend looks like this . It appears as an icon shortcut and i don`t know how to fix it so i can see what the legend is telling me .Is there anywhere else on geovic that a legend appears ,please ?Any help is much appreciated .

1599901468_geoviclegend.jpg

Thanks .

Just checked and Goevic (reg) seems to be working OK.
Might have to reset comp/wifi ..... you know the old switch it off and then back on.... how's that for tech advice eh.

On a more serious note, many people seem to have great hacks/advise on Geovic, trilobite and other mapping resources..... might be good if they had their own Forum heading here under Gold Maps & Resources to make it easier to reference them .... think a lot gets lost otherwise.

Thanks, Teemore. " Do a re-boot" is the first thing a geek tells you. Like checking a fuse in the car instead of dismantling it when something goes wrong.

Turned it on this morning and it half works, so i will give you half a point for the advice !!!

1599940598_ggeeeo.jpg

And now it has gone down

1599943675_works.jpg