Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: My wife is full Maltese (Gozo) too but she's pretty good with my spending after I pointed out her shoes, handbags, clothes, make up etc. costs $$$$$ She likes to spend!!!
I'd be in more trouble if she found out I was telling porkies. Although I do use some smoke & mirrors at times ]:D :lol:

I keep telling my wife (Polish decent) "Darling if it is on sale for 50% off it was never worth the original price and remember they are still making a profit at 50% off". This came about when i looked at a lipstick that was $16 Normally $32, i could not believe it however, my wife bought two because it was a bargain.
Cheers
Mackka

Father in law from Qormi and mother inlaw from zabbar @mbasko my wife has been to gozo though...
I work in high rise construction everyday doing steel reinforcement...
My brain though is hundreds of kilometres away in the bush with my detector and my pan..
Sooo much fun to have so little time to even wipe my ass!

Got my Crack Scratcher from the mailman today.
1598865855_b4753ed2-147f-4a11-87df-cc8ef4afb2d5.jpg

1598865855_bd2a34cf-6c10-4891-b109-20035addda4d.jpg

Hand forged from Builds by Baz... it looks as if it could have come straight out of the 1800s, a really authentic looking tool.
Well done Baz, youre a real craftsman. :clap:

SydneySteelfixer said:
@mackka my wife is oldschool maltese
They dont like to part from money very easily..
Just a white lie.
Happy wife happy life...
What she does not need to know will not hurt her...

I laugh because we did the contents insurance a couple years back and so I gave the actual figure on my detectors and work tools written out to Mrs GT on a sheet of paper. Her eyes nearly popped when she read it.

Luckily she had the good humour to hand me the excuse that I had purchased them S/h and let me walk away from it unscathed. :argh:

She hasnt had a crappy birthday gift since :flowers: :present: .

I just bought a couple of these Hats for those Chilly days, The price I paid was a bit less than on their site page, I bought one last winter and it is the warmest hat I have ever owned So I ordered a couple more so while ones in the wash I can wear the others etc, It don't matter how cold it gets these are the Doggie's doodads. :Y: :cool:

I can't grab the picture so here's the link.

http://www.skee-tex.co.uk/products/skee-tex-fur-hat-32.aspx

A gpz19 coil.

Both my mates who owned zeds (with 19" coils) have sold them.

So I had to buy my own so I could test it against my 20" x-coil to find out which one is better. Hopefully in one week, ill hook up the caravan and head over to Waanyarra for a well-deserved break.

Redfin said:
Just ordered a Sleeping Duck mattress. All my girls have one each and they swear by them.

Let us know if its any good.

The wife's been saying we need a new mattress but I'm used to our stiff/uncomfortable mattress. I think its like 20 years old. Same with our pillows, 20 years old and probably half full of dust mite dander but i like them.

goody2shoes said:
Going to buy a tin of paint so I can start painting the house :D
Just spent the last two weeks painting our house. What a prick of a job. Probably have another couple of months until its finished. Prep work is the killer. Our house is two-story with lots of angles. I had to build scaffolding to reach difficult spots. The wife says just pay someone to do it but if you want something done properly you often have to do it yourself. When I fell off the roof last week she said your not going back up there. (when i got back from my xrays i got straight back on the roof)

I have a section that I can not reach so going to get a bloke in to do that bit for me... should only take him a hour or so

Saves me having to buy another ladder

Then I will paint the rest of cottage

Should only take me a couple'of days

Plus repaint the front deck

Then do some touch ups inside as there is some kind of marks coming through the selling... got a special pant to fix that up so should not be a problem

My stepfather teached us all how to paint houses back when I was a kid

Then get stuck in and clean up the beer garden and the other garden space

Might even buy some new plant's

Goody :)

Latest posts