Prospecting / Miners pick information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mbasko said:
Your opinion may change after using it for awhile?

Well he seems down to earth, I'm sure if his product fell apart/broke he'd provide some customer service and replace it. At $169.99 for the 'Prospector' I'm expecting it to last a while!

Msg bluejeans ronald if your pick turns out to be rubbish. I've got a little brother pick on the way, they are meant to be top drawer. Will post some photos when it arrives.

Hey! Muk
Those Picks look fantastic,how do I get to own one.
I'm not far from bendigo.
Thanks
Philip

hi all, we have been making picks for a couple of years here in Perth, We are a small steel fabricating business. we use new plow discs and spotted gum hardwood handles.If your in the area pop in and have a look. APB steel fabrications.We have an add on gumtree with all the information and photos. Just type in gold prospecting picks, hope this helps, cheers,

Muk said:
Ive got some picks made from ag point plough discs Im in Eaglehawk vic $30 bucks for the largest have 3 sizes theres photos on here in today I made cheers Muk.

:Y: Hi Muk, by chance are you still making mining tools/picks? I live in Warwick QLd 4370....are they an item you post? If so would you please be able to give us a price on the best size pick (even if we have to purchase 2 sizes or etc? and the postage?) ? Thank you in advance.
I was reading an article and your info popped up. We are only new at prospecting so we have a lot to learn. This forum is going to be excellent as we hope to acquire quality tools & equipment from the start. Kind Regards, Rob & Terease.

Gday I havent made many picks lately Im stuck in WA so cant get back to Vic which is my home base and I do have some stock back there but cant get there to sort it out sorry about that cheers Muk.

sawdan said:
Hey Muk are you still on here and making your picks?

I'd be keen on one mate please

sawdanatgmail

cheers

G'day Sawdan welcome to PA :Y: the answer to your question in post 72# is in post 71# scroll up and have a read :beer:

Heads up, no email or phone numbers on the forum ;) :Y:

Latest posts