Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr Duck, be prepared for your retirement, you will be busier than ever, I retired at 57 due to the wifes health issues and I have never been busier, there always seems to be something to do, jobs around the house, appointments, helping out family and friends, hobbies and the occasional bit of travel when we can.
What I do like about it is the ability to schedule things when it suits and not needing to work to someone elses agenda.
March will not come around quick enough for you, enjoy your remaining days of employment but enjoy your retirement more!
Looking forward to the smoker dishes.
Cheers
Manpa

Cost $89.95
SSSSOOOOOOO comfortable

1597645244_100_8304.jpg

1597645257_100_8305.jpg

1597645275_100_8306.jpg

7.62marksman said:

One thing I have noted is that the soles on tactical boots like those are too soft and do not handle the rocky scrub out west. Wouldn't mind a pair myself but they just don't last. But I suppose for $90 I could just buy another set each 6 months.

Cheers

Doug

Rockhunter62 said:
7.62marksman said:

One thing I have noted is that the soles on tactical boots like those are too soft and do not handle the rocky scrub out west. Wouldn't mind a pair myself but they just don't last. But I suppose for $90 I could just buy another set each 6 months.

Cheers

Doug
I could have got another pair that were $229.00 from what i could see and feel made of the same stuff just higher up the leg
If i have to replace after a year then so be it they have done the job

I didnt buy it today but i had it delivered today..
Just brought a goldmonster1000 last week for 1100 told the wife was 200
:8 now just have to pay my credit card before she finds out..
Hope it does the job